IGNORED

Dave Jones

Who Shot JR?

Dave Jones was spotted leaving ashton gate earlier.

Oh well that's can't be true.

There is no way that Colin Sexstone would interview a new potential new manager at Ashton Gate when Millen is still in situ.

If there was an approach to Dave Jones I'm sure it would have been more discret.

Oh well that's can't be true.

There is no way that Colin Sexstone would interview a new potential new manager at Ashton Gate when Millen is still in situ.

If there was an approach to Dave Jones I'm sure it would have been more discret.

It was Dave Jones!! He was giving Billy Davies and Roy Keane a lift to AG for their interviews. Then they are all going to Alan Curbishley's Clifton gaff to have a few beers with Peter Reid who now apparently has time on his hands............

He made Cardiff big money on transfers, Roger Johnson, bought for £275k, sold for £5M, Chopra, first spell, bought for £500k, sold for £5m, Glen Loovens, bought for £250k, sold for £2M, not to forget signing Peter Whittingham for a bargain £350k, I think he'd do a superb job for us and is just what we need in our current predicament.

I beleive dave jones is on gardening leave and have a source that says it could be possible that we have spoken to him but that's it. As stated already CS spoils not interview him at AG with KM still in place.

Would be a good chance should Mullen fail in the next 3/4 games though as it could fit in nicely with His availability

I beleive dave jones is on gardening leave and have a source that says it could be possible that we have spoken to him but that's it. As stated already CS spoils not interview him at AG with KM still in place.

Would be a good chance should Mullen fail in the next 3/4 games though as it could fit in nicely with His availability

I like your last sentence; they could wait another 50 games and it would still be the same outcome; why not just put us all out of our agony now.

Perhaps he could do the groundsman job as well !!

Dave Jones was spotted leaving ashton gate earlier.

I have got to say that if we were interviewing or just having a notional chat, it wouldn't be at AG. Often these things take place in Motorway Service Stations strangely enough, also hotel rooms, at Steve Landsdownes gaff (via helicopter), Sextons house...anywhere except AG until the incumbant has been dismissed!

I have got to say that if we were interviewing or just having a notional chat, it wouldn't be at AG. Often these things take place in Motorway Service Stations strangely enough, also hotel rooms, at Steve Landsdownes gaff (via helicopter), Sextons house...anywhere except AG until the incumbant has been dismissed!

Maybe because its so obvious the club think nobody will bother to check?

It was Dave Jones!! He was giving Billy Davies and Roy Keane a lift to AG for their interviews. Then they are all going to Alan Curbishley's Clifton gaff to have a few beers with Peter Reid who now apparently has time on his hands............

This is all true, my source Billy the pisshead has just phoned me to confirm its a right old knees up with Robbie Savage on the decks :dancer2:

Archived