IGNORED

Saturday, Hull

marmite

Why would attendances be down? According to some most people are happy with millen and his team at present and it is just a few moaners on here who are making loud noises but who aren't representative of most city fans.

therefore I expect we'll get 15000

Thats got to be a wind up!!

Why would attendances be down? According to some most people are happy with millen and his team at present and it is just a few moaners on here who are making loud noises but who aren't representative of most city fans.

therefore I expect we'll get 15000

Hope so... perfomances appear to be improving, (bar some very costly stupid individual errors.. & one or two mystifying substitutions) ...if we eliminate those kind of mistakes starting this week I think the Hull could be the beginning of us picking up a few wins & scoring a few goals to boot!... COYR's YOU CAN DO IT!!

Lets start by giving Hull a real shock... & the home fans some long awaited goals & performances to cheer!!

We need to build on the improvements made against Leeds & we need to do it now!!

How many STs have we sold? We know that the club will count all of them as attending even though some ST holders seem to be staying away.

Also, is there a record of away attendances? I think there used to be a site that recorded this but I can't find it now. Hull will bring less than a third of all the other opposition so far, in my view.

So, in summary, 12865 announced with 12023 actual. biggrin.gif

Is it wrong to expect more loyalty from season ticket holders? You've already paid for the ticket for the game so there is only a few extra quid needed on food & drink etc. It surprises me that people with season tickets would not be going, as football is not always entertaining and that is a known fact. Countless games are so tedious they make you want to poke your eyes out and roast them on a camp fire. But that's the nature of the game. I always thought football fans took pride in the knowledge they followed their club through thick and thin. This now seems to be a fading trend. Does the modern football fan only want to be entertained?

I would be at the game if I had a season ticket, even if I knew in advance we would lose 10-nil, because when you sign up to the lifestyle of becoming a football fan you cannot always expect to have a beautiful game.

Don't let the club die people, there is no sense in voting with your feet, the club depends on you, especially when the going is a little tougher.

As a ST holder, I will be attending Hull (only to see my friends) and then giving my ST up for Reading . Not interested in the slightest., I am already frustrated that I will be wasting money on Bcfc on saturday and It hasnt even been played yet.

What a waste of money

Nobody held a gun to your head making you buy a ST. It's a big commitment and there are no gurantees how a season will turn out.

Is it wrong to expect more loyalty from season ticket holders? You've already paid for the ticket for the game so there is only a few extra quid needed on food & drink etc. It surprises me that people with season tickets would not be going, as football is not always entertaining and that is a known fact. Countless games are so tedious they make you want to poke your eyes out and roast them on a camp fire. But that's the nature of the game. I always thought football fans took pride in the knowledge they followed their club through thick and thin. This now seems to be a fading trend. Does the modern football fan only want to be entertained?

I would be at the game if I had a season ticket, even if I knew in advance we would lose 10-nil, because when you sign up to the lifestyle of becoming a football fan you cannot always expect to have a beautiful game.

Don't let the club die people, there is no sense in voting with your feet, the club depends on you, especially when the going is a little tougher.

Can we assume from that comment that you are not a ST holder then ??

Will you be there on Saturday as a POTD customer ??

As a ST holder, I will be attending Hull (only to see my friends) and then giving my ST up for Reading . Not interested in the slightest., I am already frustrated that I will be wasting money on Bcfc on saturday and It hasnt even been played yet.

What a waste of money

Nobody held a gun to your head making you buy a ST. It's a big commitment and there are no gurantees how a season will turn out.

A bit harsh I think Boatman. As you say , buying a ST is a big commitment and he has made that commitment. He has said he will be down on Saturday but not Tuesday , cant say I blame him. Coming all the way down from Wolverhampton on a Tuesday night must ba a right ball-ache.

Archived