IGNORED

All This Talk Of Away Games Anyone Done The "92"

i hate you butler

Doubt anyone has done all 92 current clubs as I don't think we have played Burton Albion, Macclesfield etc, etc, not even in friendlies.

If you count teams like Cambridge United, Darlington, Grimsby Town, Lincoln City, Luton Town, Mansfield Town, Newport County, Stockport County, York City, then I have probably done all 92 at some stage, when they were league teams.

BCAGFC

Doubt anyone has done all 92 current clubs as I don't think we have played Burton Albion, Macclesfield etc, etc, not even in friendlies.

If you count teams like Cambridge United, Darlington, Grimsby Town, Lincoln City, Luton Town, Mansfield Town, Newport County, Stockport County, York City, then I have probably done all 92 at some stage, when they were league teams.

BCAGFC

very impressed with your record...another major obstacle is the rebuilding of grounds...I was just looking at Bolton, Brighton, Hull, Colchester, Rotherham, Oxford, Wimbledon, Northampton....even the Gas...all moved or been rebuilt since I was last there with City...

Would be nice if the 92 club organisers had issued a passport type of book, so it could be rubber stamped with the ground/s you have visited on match days(of course)

Not a bad idea for people that like collecting mementos and memorabilia. Perhaps you should look into doing something yourself?! Write to clubs etc?

Archived