IGNORED

Stick Or Twist At Alamo Gate

SJC

Stick or Twist Time at Alamo Gate

Have to say I think Millen has, whether deliberately or not, played a masterstroke with his post Leeds interview.

Whatever your opinion on him as a manager and what he has achieved here I couldn't help but share his anger and frustration, for the first time in a long time he really encapsulated how I was feeling.

The concern is whether the players respond to his criticism and change in tone, his job depends on it.

Two up front and go for the throat, vociferous atmosphere, all or nothing time . . . . .

Yep heard his comments on the radio Sat after game Millen's.

For the first time in long time sounded really angry and can tell

why after see defending for both goals def the last one noboby

marking Leeds bloke awful.

Think he knows got to go with two up front on Sat just who

it will be ?

Its all well and good being angry - but its mainly his fault.

Because he didnt strengthen the defence adeaquately in summer and because he took off our best player.

Cant keep blaming the players - I keep reading "oh well it was a lapse in concentration" as an excuse for millen - as if it isnt his fault.... I got news for you keith - poor defenders make mistakes and you chose to stick with them.

The bloke really really cant see past the end of his nose.... How can he not understand that his stupid decisions and tactics have put us in this position...

Lets be honest, pre season, we were absolutely shocking and even Keith must have known that ! We all did.

If it wasnt for a win at Leicester, that bought him a bit more time, he would be on the ropes bigtime.

Needs at least one win from our next two home games or he's done for imo.

Yep, agreed.

It's hard to see how he'll stay after two losses, while losing Saturday and a spirited point on Tuesday might buy him another game.

I've had my doubts for a long time and was critical of him last season but his words after Leeds, albeit too little too late for some, have really set this home pairing up.

Personally, frankly, everything I've seen suggests he is {currently} out of his depth on multiple fronts. However I genuinely hope everyone rallies around him and the club for these next two games, for all the criticism the board take two poor results here must surely force their hand, something that won't be lost on Millen.

Stick or Twist Time at Alamo Gate

Have to say I think Millen has, whether deliberately or not, played a masterstroke with his post Leeds interview.

Whatever your opinion on him as a manager and what he has achieved here I couldn't help but share his anger and frustration, for the first time in a long time he really encapsulated how I was feeling.

The concern is whether the players respond to his criticism and change in tone, his job depends on it.

Two up front and go for the throat, vociferous atmosphere, all or nothing time . . . . .

we certainly need goals to lift the home crowd cus i dont know if any1 noticed it but we havent scored at home, but i honestly think km will stick with 1 up top!

but his post leeds chat was better from him i'll give u that so who knows he may suprise us all this saturday..... 4-0 win at home with nicky, stead, pitman and taylor all getting on the score sheet :laugh:!!

CTID!!!

Archived