IGNORED

Where & Who

Cornacix the Druid

OK, the man in charge has identified that we're not strong or "tough" enough. We all know that. People have mentioned we need a leader, we know that too. There are also many threads talking about possible future loan signings. So my question for you is: In what position would you like to see this possible leader, and who (realistic loan signings) would you like it to be?

OK, the man in charge has identified that we're not strong or "tough" enough. We all know that. People have mentioned we need a leader, we know that too. There are also many threads talking about possible future loan signings. So my question for you is: In what position would you like to see this possible leader, and who (realistic loan signings) would you like it to be?

Position: Manager

Who: Neil Warnock

i would personally like to see the mighty L.Carey back at the heart of defence as he is bcfc thru and thru and the leader we need! sum say he is past it and agree when he is played at right back cus he has no pace but in the middle our defence look and play better with him in it!

as for loaning sum1 in there arnt a great deal of options but what about shaun derry off qpr an old timer who was excellent at this level but maybe warknock wants him with barton. maybe a younger guy im sure arsenal have a bunch of youngsters we could enquire about.

its a diffucult one glad im not millen as its another thing ppl can abse him with(lets hope he finds another caulker)

CTID!!

Archived