IGNORED

Twitter

Ciderdrinker BCFC

Beanhead has just posted "busy day ahead press conference, fans meeting, hall of fame"

Does anyone know what the press conference might be.? ..Dave Jones?...Millen Gone..?

pre-match is always on a thursday i think

Fans meeting will be about tonight I'm guessing isn't there one of those once a month as well?

Jeez .? oh im sorry i posted a question on a forum it just seemed a bit to coincide with the whole Millen out Jones in topics that have been thrashed about.

Get used to it, many posters on here are quick to jump down people's throats. I am sure it is a kind of sport for them.

Jeez .? oh im sorry i posted a question on a forum it just seemed a bit to coincide with the whole Millen out Jones in topics that have been thrashed about.

Well those rumours are unsubstantiated tripe and anyone who believes them and goes searching for the tiniest link between the clubs actions and said tripe probably deserves a little more than a condescending "jeez"

Well those rumours are unsubstantiated tripe and anyone who believes them and goes searching for the tiniest link between the clubs actions and said tripe probably deserves a little more than a condescending "jeez"

I don't think rumours about a manager leaving a club when they're in our position are ever 'unsubstantiated tripe'.

I don't think rumours about a manager leaving a club when they're in our position are ever 'unsubstantiated tripe'.

There has been no inkling from the club of such a scenario. There is absolutely no "substance" or proof to the rumour thus making it unsubstantiated"

I hope I don't need to explain why the Dave Jones rumour is both unsubstantiated and "tripe"

There has been no inkling from the club of such a scenario. There is absolutely no "substance" or proof to the rumour thus making it unsubstantiated"

I hope I don't need to explain why the Dave Jones rumour is both unsubstantiated and "tripe"

You really are a patronising clown.

And I didn't reference Dave Jones, did I? You don't know anymore about the workings of the club than I do, but it doesn't take a genius to work out that things aren't right behind the scenes. Often things like this require change.

I never said 'OMG Millen Out!!!!!' or any such rubbish, I just said that when it comes to clubs struggling as we are, changing manager is never too far away and the OP asking a question about a press conference is perfectly legitimate.

But I bow down to your superior knowledge and intellect, obviously.

You really are a patronising clown.

And I didn't reference Dave Jones, did I? You don't know anymore about the workings of the club than I do, but it doesn't take a genius to work out that things aren't right behind the scenes. Often things like this require change.

I never said 'OMG Millen Out!!!!!' or any such rubbish, I just said that when it comes to clubs struggling as we are, changing manager is never too far away and the OP asking a question about a press conference is perfectly legitimate.

But I bow down to your superior knowledge and intellect, obviously.

Jones was referenced in the original post and this topic is about those rumours. Why wouldn't I bring that up? He admitted he was trying to find a link between Jones and the Press conference. It may be legitimate but it doesn't change the fact it is wrong.

I happen to agree on change being needed. I don't know what should change however.

It's tiresome when topics like this spring up trying to further the conspiracy theories that fly about this place. Apologies for finding it frustrating and reacting in a less than patient way. I might have the "superior knowledge and intellect" but I don't have the patience when it comes to farfetched bullshit. Probably on the wrong website.

20 Sep 2011 18:13:52

Bristol City will holding a press conferance sometime tomorrow to announce Kith Millen being sacked ( he has already gone by the way) And Dave Jones will be announced as the new manager of the Robins, who have had a teriible run under Millen.

This is OBVIOUSLY what the press conferance is going to be about!!! :innocent06:

It's tiresome when topics like this spring up trying to further the conspiracy theories that fly about this place. Apologies for finding it frustrating and reacting in a less than patient way. I might have the "superior knowledge and intellect" but I don't have the patience when it comes to farfetched bullshit. Probably on the wrong website.

Here's a thought Jordan.....try not reacting at all.

You don't like a posting on the forum. Fair enough, but you don't need to instantly react and have a go at the original poster.

Archived