IGNORED

N.m.s.(New Manager Syndrome)

Black Rat Lover_89

Donny have appointed Dean Saunders as there new gaffer and that in my oppinion will mean they will win 3/4 games on the trot, as thats what happens to almost every club that get a new manager!

im not saying they wont go down but if they do win these games that will heap loads of pressure on KM and the boys on the pitch and put bcfc rite in the shit!

i no its not really a fact but i honestly believe this will happen as ive seen it plenty of times before, does any1 else have the same thoughts as me on this matter??

CTID!!

Gary Johnson won his first..... We won't mention what happened after. But like us back then, donnie have done it at a time where there is still enough time to turn it around.

Thats very true , if we leave it until after Christmas we may be 15-20 points a drift and trying to make that up will be near impossible

Donny have appointed Dean Saunders as there new gaffer and that in my oppinion will mean they will win 3/4 games on the trot, as thats what happens to almost every club that get a new manager!

im not saying they wont go down but if they do win these games that will heap loads of pressure on KM and the boys on the pitch and put bcfc rite in the shit!

i no its not really a fact but i honestly believe this will happen as ive seen it plenty of times before, does any1 else have the same thoughts as me on this matter??

CTID!!

3 of their next 4 are at home - Palace, Hull and Leeds. The other is at Peterbro',

All solid top half teams at the moment without being in play off positions.

It would be some start from Saunders if he won that lot.

it works for a while then normal form resumes if the team aren't up to it,

Its all about the approch a manager has to a group of players and what there use too,

We seem to have a chummy group here and if teflon went and a new man comes in it could go like johnson's start as the new man weeds out ppl he wants and doesn't

Me personilly I think we need wholesale changes to the coaching staff as it seems like its a job for the boys team,

Which is why I was happy when wiggly came in as it was outside eyes but it doesn't seem to change somthing,

Somthing isn't right behind the scenes at the moment

Archived