IGNORED

Keith Millen Interview

mightyreds89

Is this guy for real? We played some excellent stuff in the first half.... I must have missed that! MILLEN OUT!

Just do what everyone else is doing and give up. I had a bit of cold today so thought id be better off staying at home - I would be interested to know the attendance today if the ST holders that were not there were removed.

Just do what everyone else is doing and give up. I had a bit of cold today so thought id be better off staying at home - I would be interested to know the attendance today if the ST holders that were not there were removed.

As I was walking out some joker gave the attendance out over the tannoy as 12,254????

Me thinks quite a few of us were counted twice?

No more than just over 10,000 tops

"I was really pleased with the player at half time" - that's the turning point for me regarding Millen, we were terrible 1st half, no passion, effort, interest or organisation!

Taking Maynard off was the best thing that happened, NM obviously doesn't give a toss about our club and is only thinking about the £ signs, Milllen has no idea what he's doing and making ludicrous statements like this shows utter contempt for the fans - we were there and seen how appalling we were up to the last 20 mins!

"I was really pleased with the player at half time" - that's the turning point for me regarding Millen, we were terrible 1st half, no passion, effort, interest or organisation!

Taking Maynard off was the best thing that happened, NM obviously doesn't give a toss about our club and is only thinking about the £ signs, Milllen has no idea what he's doing and making ludicrous statements like this shows utter contempt for the fans - we were there and seen how appalling we were up to the last 20 mins!

Sorry, but have to say that that assessment couldn't be more wrong. If it was about money he'd have gone to Leicester.... He wants to play at the highest level... His not signing the contract has nothing to do with money and everything to do with having ambition... Something the sorry bunch who employ him have none of.

Sorry, but have to say that that assessment couldn't be more wrong. If it was about money he'd have gone to Leicester.... He wants to play at the highest level... His not signing the contract has nothing to do with money and everything to do with having ambition... Something the sorry bunch who employ him have none of.

I think he doesn't want to get injured whilst running his contract down, that's why we're not seeing effort from him.

Archived