IGNORED

Angry - No, Pretty Furious To Be Honest...?

PFree

I'm sure I'm not alone in this but I have two strong issues with BCFC at the moment.

The first being why KM is so dillusional and seemingly blind to what's going on at BCFC, and secondly, why are the board are so quiet in not being able to see what is going wrong?

• It's taken us 438 minutes to score a home goal this season?
  • Out of five home games we've won none and we've only won one competitive game all season?
  • Our tactics are to lump the ball up the pitch and we don't seem capable of playing "football"?
  • Entertainment value is nil and our gates are getting lower and lower as people vote with their feet?
  • We are second from the bottom of the table and in danger of going bottom, relegation is a strong possibility this season as tacticly we are inept, changing the team and playing style every week now based on fans views?
  • We have a good squad but most are not playing for Millen, surely they can also see KM has no idea?

As for KM's post match comments, it makes me really annoyed to hear the constant drivel he spouts - I couldn't ask anymore of my players yesterday, yes Keith they all played really well and we deserved to win six nil, yes, right?!!! Since SL has left, what's happened to our board, do we still have one? Sexstone is paid a wage, and what for, are they okay with progress made, why no communication anymore?

As a City fan and long time season ticket holder, I can honestly say there was slight disappointment when we scored yesterday as it means KM's tenure is likely to continue a little longer - what will it take for the board to face facts - if we leave it much longer, a relegation fight is certain and we are likely to go down.

I keep checking Newsnow Bristol City in the hope we've done the right thing - I've nothing against KM personally but he is completely out of his depth, please board, WAKE UP, deal with the situation and bring in a manager who can restore some faith and desire to OUR club?

• It's taken us 438 minutes to score a home goal this season?
  • Out of five home games we've won none and we've only won one competitive game all season?
  • We have a good squad but most are not playing for Millen, surely they can also see KM has no idea?

Some great bulleted points but the 3 above points have seen our home attendances plummet on what they should be.

Archived