IGNORED

Nyatanga

BCFC Jordan

Fast becoming one of the most underrated City players.

What an improvement this lad has made recently. I believe he's been our POTY so far (not that there's been much competition)

Nyantanga is a good centre back, the only problem I have with him is his concentration. A bit titus bramble and anton Ferdinand like. Can be brilliant for 89 mins and make a huge cock up that tarnishes the whole performance because he goes to sleep

I agree apart from the Ipswich game when him and Fontaine were shocking. Mind you 2 left footers at centre back another Millen tactical disaster.

the fact that Fonts and Lewin are our best centre backs(maybe Carey when he's 100% fit) is the fact they play together but ovo its millen's fault that they are both left footed as he must have been there when they were 5 years old starting there football!! I agree he aint a great manager but come on u cant blame everything on the man!!

CTID!!

the fact that Fonts and Lewin are our best centre backs(maybe Carey when he's 100% fit) is the fact they play together but ovo its millen's fault that they are both left footed as he must have been there when they were 5 years old starting there football!! I agree he aint a great manager but come on u cant blame everything on the man!!

CTID!!

The whole "can't play two left footers" is nonsense. Do you think Ferguson is loosing sleep because Vidic and Ferdinand are both one footed!? Looking at all top defensive pairings of recent years they are virtually all right footed, so why should 2 left footers be any different? Cannavaro & Nesta, Terry & Carvalho, Puyol & Pique etc. Do you think Wenger's problems will go away when he gets Vermaelen back and can play a right-left footed combination!?

Archived