IGNORED

Replica Shirts

Robin101

I've made friends (yesssssss) with this german guy who joined our sixth form. He's a Hertha Berlin fan, and we agreed to swap football shirts. Now, the only problem is I only have one city shirt, and it's the one I wear for training etc. So does anyone know where I can pick up past seasons (any year really) replica shirts at a discount price (not gunna lie, don't like him enough to spend £40 on a new one)? If its even possible. thanks.

I've made friends (yesssssss) with this german guy who joined our sixth form. He's a Hertha Berlin fan, and we agreed to swap football shirts. Now, the only problem is I only have one city shirt, and it's the one I wear for training etc. So does anyone know where I can pick up past seasons (any year really) replica shirts at a discount price (not gunna lie, don't like him enough to spend £40 on a new one)? If its even possible. thanks.

You know a Hertha shirt comes in blue & white, don't you ? :nono:

Mate i have one, BNWT's.

PM me for more details

Archived