IGNORED

Move The Diggers In Sl

Esmond Million's Bung

After today's successful high court appeal to stop the eviction of the Dale Farm Travelers in Essex, a decision I am sure will be upheld soon. it would appear in the United Kingdom that in hindsight planning permission is not really important or necessary anymore, so come SL move the diggers build the bloody stadium it dosen't seem to matter anymore. Failing that sell the land to travelers and let the nimbys and the protesters who don't live in Bristol have their wish, a village green full of nice travelers.

After today's successful high court appeal to stop the eviction of the Dale Farm Travelers in Essex, a decision I am sure will be upheld soon. it would appear in the United Kingdom that in hindsight planning permission is not really important or necessary anymore, so come SL move the diggers build the bloody stadium it dosen't seem to matter anymore. Failing that sell the land to travelers and let the nimbys and the protesters who don't live in Bristol have their wish, a village green full of nice travelers.

Agree mate. If the Council are going to be gutless then let's be decisive.

The Club certainly needs some positive activity going on to attract fans, players and the rest ......................................

They can't move the diggers in because the place is full of dog walkers and children playing on a 92 acre site!

Archived