IGNORED

Keefs Problem

42nite

Just my opinion, but I don't think he's getting any help from some of his players.

I noticed in the second half he was constantly yelling at Albert to drop back and form a 4 man midfield....Albert didn't look like he could be bothered. Skuse behind him should have been screaming at him to drop back, didn't see any of that. And Captain Elliott alongside him???? Nothing!

Love 'em or loathe 'em, but if Pulis, Holloway or Billie Davies wanted him to get back....I think somehow he would have got the message loud and clear!

I think we have the basis of a good championship team/squad trouble is they are not being coached/managed as well as they could be either cos keef does not have the ability to do it or the players just don't listen & respect him! Either way it can't go on!

KM may not be a good manager at this moment in time. And looks to be very poor at this job. But so is this squad. A lot of them are only league one quality, only a few are good enough for this league. Can't polish a turd and all that.

The turds have let Keith Millen down big time. I get the idea that Keith Millen could never be a good football manager because he's too nice a bloke. Gary Johnson was continually having to 'drop hand grenades' to get certain players to perform when - in fact - they weren't really good enough to perform at the required level. Indeed, you can't polish a turd.

You guys are so wrong....... you can polish a turd........ it just has to be turned to stone first ,which probably takes about as much time as Keith will to get our team into shape?

see http://www.fossilicious.com/Polished-Dinosaur-Coprolite-Nuggets-pr-16426.html

I put the link up so you can see it's true ....... you can polish a turd..... say it again.

:)

Up the City!

As my dear old 'Nan Bristol' used to say

You guys are so wrong....... you can polish a turd........ it just has to be turned to stone first ,which probably takes about as much time as Keith will to get our team into shape?

see http://www.fossilici...s-pr-16426.html

I put the link up so you can see it's true ....... you can polish a turd..... say it again.

:)

Up the City!

As my dear old 'Nan Bristol' used to say

The petrified turds - throw in the Medusa's head into our players' dressing room - she'd turn our turdy players to stone instantly so they can be polished. :w00t: ........

Rubens_Medusa.jpeg

Always a pleasure Gobbers.............. nice to see you have not lost it :) ...... think Keith has already dropped one of these on the pitch ;) ?

In my opinion, Keith Millen is taking all the shit for the current crisis when I get the feeling that the attitude of a fair number of our players stinks.

If the players won't play for you then you have to go

Just like Johnson did

The problem is also that some of our best players from the past couple of years have also gone and they've not been properly replaced. Steve Caulker, Bradley Orr, Basso and Paul Hartley were all very good footballers. Had the club managed to replace Paul Hartley with a similar younger player and kept Steve Caulker on loan with Bradley Orr at the back as well we'd now be mid table or better.

Not necessarily. You get rid of the bad apples first, just like Johnson did when he joined the club.

Exactly, this club has a squad of about 34 players. Out of that lot there must be plenty of bad apples to throw out. Until that problem is addressed then Keith Millen or any new manager will struggle to manage that crowd.

Archived