IGNORED

Online Ticket Delivery

The Man In Black

To all of you worried about tickets not arriving (especially those who have been asking about this on the 'Ask' forum):

Just to reiterate what it said on the online booking pages. If tickets don't turn up by Friday/Saturday simply ring the company (See Ticketing) up on their helpline number and tell them. They will print off duplicate tickets to replace them and they will be available at the Millenium Stadium.

Thus, all you will have to do is turn up with a drivers licence or passport etc. to prove you are who you say you are, and you get in.

Do not panic!! (And please, don't make me read any more questions or worries about this)

Right, I'm glad that's sorted :clap:

Just to reiterate what it said on the online booking pages. If tickets don't turn up by Friday/Saturday simply ring the company (See Ticketing) up on their helpline number and tell them. They will print off duplicate tickets to replace them and they will be available at the Millenium Stadium.

Thus, all you will have to do is turn up with a drivers licence or passport etc. to prove you are who you say you are, and you get in.

A little bit difficult if someone else purchased them on my behalf!

My concern is: do they have the facility at the Mill Stad to print out replacement tickets? If they don't and Seetickets send them to the Mill Stad, why can't they send replacements to us?
I presume:

a) because of the chance of the same thing happening

b) the time-scale involved

Therefore, it's surely better to know that the tickets will be there waiting for you than worrying that the second batch might disappear like the first! :clap:

Guest Champagne Football
Ones I ordered on the internet arrived this morning. One is for a child and it doesn't state which one !!!

MM

A child ticket will say 'CONCESSION' or 'C' on it somewhere. It will probably be really small and obscure just to make life that more difficult...

Archived