IGNORED

Louis Carey

D_black91

Absolutely brattish performance today. Quibbling and bickering all game long (even when we were cruising).

Appreciate all he has done for the club but he was past it last season. This he is a liability.

Neville did the right thing and retired mid-season after being shown up at West Brom. I hope Carey offers to retire himself. There is

no shame in it.

Was I watching a different game... I thought he did ok.

We been calling for a leader on the pitch... Then moan when we get somebody on there willing to hand out a few bollockings???

Great perofrmance for 70 mins (not enough I know), but it was great to hear the crowd get behing the team.

Until.............. Well you know :surrender:

Absolutely brattish performance today. Quibbling and bickering all game long (even when we were cruising).

Appreciate all he has done for the club but he was past it last season. This he is a liability.

Neville did the right thing and retired mid-season after being shown up at West Brom. I hope Carey offers to retire himself. There is

no shame in it.

It's called passion. BCFC means as much to him as it does to the fans, plus he did very well considering it was his first start this season.

If any one should retire apart from our leader, it has to be Calamity

Carey was the main reason we played well for 70 minutes. Always telling players where to be , shouting encouragemnt and dishing out bollockings. Having said that as soon as we conceded the first goal , he should have been replaced with fresher legs. People will argue that changing things may have had a negative effect , but he looked spent towards the end.

Gutted for everyone involved with the club tonight , had we won 5-0 no one in the ground would have complained.

Was OK. Not much else can be said really apart from his shocking yellow card challenge.

I thought that yellow card was Carey's attempt at putting his mark on the winger at the earliest opportunity. Unfortunately, this is no longer the 70's and 80's and you get booked for challenges like that and then you're walking the line for the rest of the game.

I thought that yellow card was Carey's attempt at putting his mark on the winger at the earliest opportunity. Unfortunately, this is no longer the 70's and 80's and you get booked for challenges like that and then you're walking the line for the rest of the game.

We were very physical tonight, Brett Pitman also got a yellow for a shocking challenge.

Archived