IGNORED

Carlos Tevez Refuses To Play.

screech

Listening to the game tonight it sounded like the players gave it their all and I suppose you can't ask for more than 100% effort, You can ask for better organisation and direction from the bench, but when you have enough opportunities to win two games the overall performance has to be given a mark of 4/10 to not come away with at least a point. Two nil up at home with less than 20 to go is unforgiveable to throw away.

Anyway, well someone tonight who has decided to give his side 0% is Carlos Tevez. He refuses to warm up and take the field of play when asked by Mancini. On £200k+ a week he can't be arsed to play a game of football. Somebody tell me I'm dreaming. here

What an absolute disgrace this bloke is, I really hope the Man City board say f...k you you're going nowhere pal and make him sit in the stands for the next 4 years.

Mancini says he wont play for city again.

for those coming back from the game, he refused to come off the bench tonight for Man City tonight in the champions league match vs Bayern Munich.

May be worth a cheeky bid. :-)

But no seriously, he is what is wrong with the modern day footballer.

Hope Man City sue him for breach of contract for everything he has.

It is all over Sky Sports News at the moment.

He said in an interview (through an interpreter) that he was not right mentally. Why he did not tell Mancini this yesterday or this morning i dont know.

and apparently, Zabaleta smacked him in the tunnell (sounds painful) on the way back to the changing rooms.

Listening to the game tonight it sounded like the players gave it their all and I suppose you can't ask for more than 100% effort, You can ask for better organisation and direction from the bench, but when you have enough opportunities to win two games the overall performance has to be given a mark of 4/10 to not come away with at least a point. Two nil up at home with less than 20 to go is unforgiveable to throw away.

Anyway, well someone tonight who has decided to give his side 0% is Carlos Tevez. He refuses to warm up and take the field of play when asked by Mancini. On £200k+ a week he can't be arsed to play a game of football. Somebody tell me I'm dreaming. here

What an absolute disgrace this bloke is, I really hope the Man City board say f...k you you're going nowhere pal and make him sit in the stands for the next 4 years.

Probably what the bone idle nutter wants. Mind you it was raining.

Archived