IGNORED

Never Since The Early 80S

DOLMANDAN

The title says it all really however even when the club was in danger of going out of the league all together .I still felt this sense of hope and the chairman (Williams) i think keeping the fans informed on what the situation was ,unlike the cock we have in charge at this time.

There seems to be alot of personal agendas at Ashton Gate that are effecting the performance of the team Sexton stadium Maynard Transfer James retirement doesnt want to be there ect

Never been this down and i am seriously concidering my options ................

This is how I feel. Didn't renew my ST. Haven't been since the opening day, and I've lost all interest other than posting a bit on here.

As a hardcore fan who hardly missed a game for 32 years, I'm now wondering when I'll feel like going to one again.

Tonight's estimated ACTUAL attendance of around 7k makes it very clear we are far from alone.

This club is in real trouble.

This is how I feel. Didn't renew my ST. Haven't been since the opening day, and I've lost all interest other than posting a bit on here.

As a hardcore fan who hardly missed a game for 32 years, I'm now wondering when I'll feel like going to one again.

Tonight's estimated ACTUAL attendance of around 7k makes it very clear we are far from alone.

This club is in real trouble.

It was far more than that. At least 11k, in my opinion. Reading had quite a decent turn out.

I keep hearing from people that is was never this bad in the good old days. I think peoples memories are somewhat skewed. Just look at what we have achieved in our history. A couple of seasons in the top flight. WOW. Considering our history we are not actually doing too bad. I have seen far worse in my time that what we are seeing now. It was worse under GJ for starters. Lets forget about all that tho and remember the times we were called the Brazil of England and all the successes we had. Get a grip.

I keep hearing from people that is was never this bad in the good old days. I think peoples memories are somewhat skewed. Just look at what we have achieved in our history. A couple of seasons in the top flight. WOW. Considering our history we are not actually doing too bad. I have seen far worse in my time that what we are seeing now. It was worse under GJ for starters. Lets forget about all that tho and remember the times we were called the Brazil of England and all the successes we had. Get a grip.

you beleive that then your an idiot we never lost more then 3 at home since his clear out,

We never finished lower then 10th since his clear out

We were always in the game bar 2 under him

GJ "The conference manager" as one person called him is 1000 times the manager millen will ever be

Archived