IGNORED

Tevez - Ironic Really

Working Late Again

Driving home last night - totally dejected after somehow contriving to lose a match we really should have won, it was ineresting to hear the comments being made regarding Carlos Tevez refusal to come on as a sub when his team were losing 2-0 with 35 mins to go.

His thinking (according to 5 Live) was that it was not worth coming on with the score as it was - because who in hell comes back from losing 2-0 whilst away

from home ?

Oh how i chuckled/cried.

Driving home last night - totally dejected after somehow contriving to lose a match we really should have won, it was ineresting to hear the comments being made regarding Carlos Tevez refusal to come on as a sub when his team were losing 2-0 with 35 mins to go.

His thinking (according to 5 Live) was that it was not worth coming on with the score as it was - because who in hell comes back from losing 2-0 whilst away

from home ?

Oh how i chuckled/cried.

Tevez really does sum up an attitude that I find abhorent really. £150+K per week? Does he really know what what work is?

It must be very difficult to mange people on that sort of money particularly with an ego like his. Sadly, he is not alone.

Archived