IGNORED

Skuse - Did We Miss Him?

Donald

Actually felt we missed him last night, especially in the last 20mins.

One of our quicker players and the only person in midfield who is willing and capable of making a tackle, shame he was ill as over the last few games he's been one of our most consistant performers

I do wonder if he had been on the pitch if they would have carved us open as easy as they did in the last 20.

Was Skuse injured?

Thought it was much better without him and the team looked balanced.

And why did Millen have Stead AND taylor on the bench? surely it would have been better to have Cisse on the bench or even Skuse?!

Why TWO target men on the bench?

Looks like millen could'nt put an extra man in midfield because he had too many wingers and strikers on the bench!

Actually felt we missed him last night, especially in the last 20mins.

One of our quicker players and the only person in midfield who is willing and capable of making a tackle, shame he was ill as over the last few games he's been one of our most consistant performers

I do wonder if he had been on the pitch if they would have carved us open as easy as they did in the last 20.

Sorry Donald, I'm not sure I understand. Is that sarcasm? :whistle2:

I can't believe what im reading some of these comments against Cole Skuse is out of this world he is the only player that has been consistant through out the season and is the one of the best players we have yeah granted he cannot play right back but if he was to play a defensive midfield role he would be the best player we have it like he is being blamed for lossing to reading last night when he didn't even play.

SKUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSEEE

I can't believe what im reading some of these comments against Cole Skuse is out of this world he is the only player that has been consistant through out the season and is the one of the best players we have yeah granted he cannot play right back but if he was to play a defensive midfield role he would be the best player we have it like he is being blamed for lossing to reading last night when he didn't even play.

SKUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSEEE

And also one of the players who has consistantly played in the last 2 seasons of drivel. Your overrating the golden boy.

He is average in this league

SKUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSEEE

Play him in front of the back four then? He's passionate, he can defend...... and I spose he can pass??? :surrender:

And also one of the players who has consistantly played in the last 2 seasons of drivel. Your overrating the golden boy.

He is average in this league

really? didn't he win player of the year couple of seasons back.

Player who's been highly rated by the past 4 managers?

Face it, you have nothing constructive to say about him, bar personal abuse.

He hasnt lived up to his hype or developed as a player

He is avg at best and only fondly thought of because he is bristolian

We played our best football of the season for 70 mins last night so NO we didnt miss him.

However at 2 nil up when we needed to shut up shop and bring an extra midfielder on to protect the defence, we did miss someone to come on and sit in midfield but Skuse or Cisse could have filled that roll if either had been on the bench

So answering your question NO we didnt really miss him

Donald did'nt Elliott win player of the year several seasons ago? dosen't stop you criticizing him, a player highly rated by the last 2 managers and subject of 1mill inquiry from Ipswich.

We missed a player to come on for Kilkenny as he was knackered, I'm convinced if cisse had been on the bench we would have won last night

Its okay though - because we had 2 target men and a winger on the bench.

We did bring a player on left wing though - no, not the winger duh - that would be too simple.

One of our target men went out on the left!

I thought we had three left wingers on the bench. I'm not sure who these target men are that people are talking about.

I also don't think we missed skuse, i thought we missed cisse, and also stead or taylor up front to hold the ball up.

Edit-once we were 2 up

Donald did'nt Elliott win player of the year several seasons ago? dosen't stop you criticizing him, a player highly rated by the last 2 managers and subject of 1mill inquiry from Ipswich.

No and Nope hasn't been preforming to the best of his ability on a regular basis and is a TERRIBLE captain

SKUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSEEE

HERE HERE

Muppets!!!

I thought that your position on the captain issue last season, was "it's not that important" or is that only when Skuse is captain.

Again, No, Not my words.

Captain is a very important role and you need someone who's experienced and respected in the dressing room and is willing to give everyone and anyone a bollocking when they deserve it

Carey is the only fit outfield player in that mould (only other is Macca), the rest of them regardless of who they are the best of a bad bunch, in terms of leadership.

Thought Elliott had a very good game last night, led by example as Captain, not sure you can blame him for the capitulation.

Not picking on Elliott in particular as Captain, just don't think he makes a great captain as he isn't vocal enough, when you go a goal down you need the captain to rally around and pick everyone up, consdiering we instantly concedded another, it's fair to say that it didn't happen.

As for blame....I'd point the figure and EVERY player on the pitch last night for the collapse, you defend from the front.

Archived