IGNORED

Sexstone Refusing To Be Interviewed This Morning

brady bunch

So would I at that time of the morning, it was 7.30 when I heard that.

Not that I wish to agree with NTTDS at all, but that was shit stirring by the BBC.

Don't tell me..................that Irish twot on the BBC Bristol breakfast show....

He was asking City fans to phone in after the "appalingly disastrous" defeat at Cardiff -.............

It will be interesting to see if his "interest" is still around when we eventualy start having some good times again...................I wager he wont be asking City fans to phone in about "how deliriously happy they are after Saturdays great performance" because that wont be topical enough

Where did this information come from?

I am afraid it was from the classic "mate" who is a season ticket holder in the Dolman, I have known him 25 years and trust what he tells me.

He knows no more then you or me on the Managerial position and makes no claims to do so, he just knew that the beeb had been refused and thought it a bit strange and possibly linked to the whole sorry tale.

I have nothing against Millen and think he has been a good servant, but his time is nigh in my book.

the original fault was Tinnons (who is otherwise my all time favorite city player) in that he picked an inexperienced Millen as his second, when he should have gone for an "old head"

Don't tell me..................that Irish twot on the BBC Bristol breakfast show....

He was asking City fans to phone in after the "appalingly disastrous" defeat at Cardiff -.............

It will be interesting to see if his "interest" is still around when we eventualy start having some good times again...................I wager he wont be asking City fans to phone in about "how deliriously happy they are after Saturdays great performance" because that wont be topical enough

Any idea when that's likely to be cos I'm running out of razor blades!

He's a puppet chairman, the big man himself may well have to make a trip to Bristol for this.

He's been down since 9am this morning. Reading the player interview didn't fill me with confidence but the BBC one pretty much says he's got Blackpool to save his job. I think were gonna have a 10 behind the ball 0-0 Saturday then.

He's been down since 9am this morning. Reading the player interview didn't fill me with confidence but the BBC one pretty much says he's got Blackpool to save his job. I think were gonna have a 10 behind the ball 0-0 Saturday then.

would you put money on the city players making that an effective deterrent against conceding? ; there is an underbelly of disaproval with KM at the helm and in my view always has been. if the City players want to throw this game for the greater good they will and that is not uncommon

I possibly looked at the 0-0 with innocence but I suppose your right as I've seen this with my own eyes albeit a much much lower level but didn't cross my mind it could happen as high up as the championship. I know that some players aren't pleased with the current regime and a few are stirring the pot(one in particular whose out on loan) so who knows?

It does seem like Blackpool is win or bust for KM.

would you put money on the city players making that an effective deterrent against conceding? ; there is an underbelly of disaproval with KM at the helm and in my view always has been. if the City players want to throw this game for the greater good they will and that is not uncommon

Archived