IGNORED

Titus Bramble

II Wurzel II

I always treat these sexual assault/rape stories with an amount of cynicism. It is a sad reality that there are some girls who seem to (disgracefully) accuse players for a bit of publicity. We have seen it so many times in the past and their behaviour is a real kick in the teeth for real victims of sexual assault.

I am not commenting on the case above but on all of these football related cases in general.

I assume he was in possession of a suspected controlled drug though otherwise he would not have been charged for that but (at the moment) the other charge is one person's word against another).

I always treat these sexual assault/rape stories with an amount of cynicism. It is a sad reality that there are some girls who seem to (disgracefully) accuse players for a bit of publicity. We have seen it so many times in the past and their behaviour is a real kick in the teeth for real victims of sexual assault.

I am not commenting on the case above but on all of these football related cases in general.

I assume he was in possession of a suspected controlled drug though otherwise he would not have been charged for that but (at the moment) the other charge is one person's word against another).

or perhaps there may also be more than the element of players/clubs paying some females off or even more likely buying justice with very high priced barristers, it's something that mega rich people have been doing in the UK forever.

Hard to judge, there are some hard faced women out there that make false statements to make easy money. It ruins it all for those making true rape claims. These cheap tarts should take a long look at themselves and see the predicament they put true rape victims in.

Archived