IGNORED

Have The Board Lost Interest Because Of The Stadium

nellie

Yes. I think SL wanted to not really invest more money until the stadium is well on it's way, hence cheap manager no big signings. Fair Play to him for that, the problem is we will go down at this rate and be back to square 1. Unfortunately for SL the stadium has been delayed and the stop gap manager is failing so he will have to bail us out again.

do you think the stadium issue is having a issue with the whole structure of our club ?

Yes, the new stadium project has been a total distraction to what's happening on the pitch. I'm just amazed that Bristol City Council allowed the appeal against the new stadium on the basis of the land being 'a village green'. An unbelievable saga ensued and its still rumbling on and it's still a distraction.

Or is it that SL is waiting for permission for the ground and then he is going to sale the package to the highest bidder? It looks like there is no money being made available so less money required to pay back what is owed to SL is he just cutting his losses? All decisions seem to be short term i.e. not to sale Maynard even though it will be a loss of 6 million when he walks for free at end of season. What do you think?

Archived