IGNORED

Last Night And Other Ranting!

Taylor10

You will all have to bare with me as this is my first post. I wasnt going to join the forum, but there is many a thing I need to rant about and get off my chest! After watching last night I am still baffled. We played some really good attacking stuff and with 17mins left or whatever it was I would never in a million years have predicted that outcome! Even with our defending!I personally thought Reading were so poor and were a complete shambles! I can now see why they have been struggling! However, as frustrated as I am I think the booing is wrong. Yes we all get angry and I was rather annoyed by full time last night but I cant agree with the booing. I totally agree with everyone venting anger and frustrations but I personally will never boo the team. Never. Shout and criticize of course, I no we all pay our money but I dont think this will help. Anyway, onto Millen. I am never one that always wants managers to go and call for their heads, and without meaning to contradict myself im afraid he has to go. I understand coppell left him with a lot to deal with but he had almost a whole season! Now he has started terribly, moans about the squad being to big but then why, why make signings that he doesnt use?? For example, woolford,bolasie,stead,taylor to name but a few! can anyone tell me what the crack is with bolasie?? he just wont use him!? so why has he signed all these players and just play the old guard!? why didnt he make any changes last night until the very end? Taylor is a striker so why play him out wide? why not change it while we were on top and take some pressure off? Pitman and Maynard put in a shift but all the Reading centre halves could do was head it, so surely Stead should have come on to challenge and hold the ball up and take some pressure off of us? Instead of playing Pitman in a deep role off Maynard. Why have subs if u have no intention of using them!? e.g Bolasie!! When we conceded the first goal we fell apart and were all over the place. He is tactically clueless, we never have a set sytstem. As far as James is concerned he is simply past it and just not good enough anymore. He needs to go and fast. Millen is quick to come out and always says the right things but its all talk. Saying is one thing doing is another. He seems a nice bloke but he is out of his depth and I truely fear for us now I really do. JCR can anyone tell me what he offers?? he is quite simply awful. Never in a million years should he be a championship player! We need to do something and fast or we will be doing well to stay up. I think ever since the play offs expectations have shot up, but we all need to be realistic, we just aint good enough, we have a squad full of extremely average players on high wages! It should never have got to this stage, lets be honest who will want damion stewart and co on the wages they are on!? I have much more but I will be here all night so I will leave it at that for now!

Last nights ranting is a combination of reckons poor football poor result and rubbish management finally coming to a head

The majority of fans have had enough and want him gone and the proof is the large drop in gates and anti keef chants now happening at games

Archived