IGNORED

Only One Man I Can Think Of That Would Lift The Gloom

Mr Gow

Ladies and gents i give you Mr Scott Murray,i would love him to be involved some how in the day to day running of the first team.

A City legend,who is passionate about this football club,someone who always wears a smiling, a person who can lift spirits, crack a joke, a bloke who would give a whole evening to a good cause.

Would dearly love Scott to be our number two here

Ladies and gents i give you Mr Scott Murray,i would love him to be involved some how in the day to day running of the first team.

A City legend,who is passionate about this football club,someone who always wears a smiling, a person who can lift spirits, crack a joke, a bloke who would give a whole evening to a good cause.

:facepalm:

This is exactly what I want us to move away from, I want a complete clear out, no more Walsh, naylor, owers, millen etc

I want some fresh faces around the place who bring new ideas, no more jobs for the boys!!

Seconded. We should learn from our mistakes. Totally new regime needed.

Not only management but also a lot of senior players as well - Going to cost a lot of money, but, its whats needed

Two words why this has been tried and failed in the past.......Brian Tinnion.

Another legend whose standing fell after taking a management roll.

Lets keep our heroes up on their pedastals where they should rightly be remembered.

Archived