IGNORED

What If Millen Isnt Sacked.....

bangers

How are we gena react....what will the attendance be for Peterborough??

Surely the board cant do the UNTHINKABLE and keep him in the job??

Thoughts.....

I don't think I could stomach going.

A turn your backs protest might be a good plan, get the whole Dolman to turn their backs on Millen for a minute and put a banner along the front of the stand politely requesting his immediate removal from the job along with Colin ******* Sexstone.

If he dont go, get used to Tranmere, Oldham, Brentford, Scunny etc again, for the usual years while we get a decent manager finally to take us up. Oh and other managers will waste hundreds of thousands of pounds failing to get promotion.

Same shit, different decade.....

If he dont go, get used to Tranmere, Oldham, Brentford, Scunny etc again, for the usual years while we get a decent manager finally to take us up. Oh and other managers will waste hundreds of thousands of pounds failing to get promotion.

Same shit, different decade.....

Even when he goes I think relegation is very likely. It's not just Millen, the team/squad is shit. I don't buy into the "underperforming mid table at least" argument.

Is this your opinion or your ITK? As a previous millen supporter whats your opinion now? (not a dig just a genuine question)

Thing is....I'm not and have never been a Millen supporter (not that I'm changing my tune or anything) I've just always been a Lansdown supporter, for private reasons and can understand why keith got the job and has kept it,

I feel for Keith, alot of things that have Happened off the field are out of his control and I feel that despite being given the job he's never been given the full backing a manager deserves for a variety reasons. That said results count, this season has been about getting midtable while entertaining.

Neither is happening, due to village green Steve is disissulioned with football and Bristol and HAS taken his eye off. However.....retaining championship is a MUST.

From what i know, Millen was gone regardless of today, but that's for another topic, important things is. When Millen goes new man takes straight over....no caretakers! That is likely to be why Millen is still here

How are we gena react....what will the attendance be for Peterborough??

Surely the board cant do the UNTHINKABLE and keep him in the job??

Thoughts.....

I am back in Bristol for the first time in two years, coinciding with the Peterborough game. However listen up Mr Sexstone, if the muppet is still in charge I WILL NOT, repeat NOT, be going just to see us play sh*te and get stuffed again

If Millen is in charge I won't go

The club will not get anther penny from me until this clueless conference manager is removed

+1, I Have only missed one game in 6 years (Crystal Palace game at Christmas when i had the Flu) IF Millen is in charge i can safely safe i won't attend the Peterborough game i just can't stomach it anymore

I have spent some much time and effort following this club for the last 24 years and i'm afraid the passion for them is now fading :badmood:

Archived