IGNORED

Regardless Of Whose To Blame

beaverface

Putting aside who thinks who is to blame, has anybody from the club actually apologised to our fans who made probably one of the longest journeys this season for that awful result?

I don't care if it comes from the directors, management or players, that's a hell of a lot of money, time and effort from the supporters to get to Blackpool to witness such a bad result.

Putting aside who thinks who is to blame, has anybody from the club actually apologised to our fans who made probably one of the longest journeys this season for that awful result?

I don't care if it comes from the directors, management or players, that's a hell of a lot of money, time and effort from the supporters to get to Blackpool to witness such a bad result.

dont be daft. why would they do that???

wer'e only the thing that keeps the club functioning.

I very much hope they do make an offiicial apology on the web site. Hats off to the loyal City away day travellers, fabulous support to those who went.

Archived