IGNORED

Colin Sexstone

Hicksy-BCFC

wait for a Press Conference on Monday lunchtime. On a serious note, no idea.

As an idea about why it's taking a long while to sack Millen? Maybe SL has seen just about enough - he wants to sack the WHOLE of the coaching staff and has asked "a name" who he wants to work with him. SL has then gone to the appropriate club(s) to discuss compensation.

No I don't think so either, but it was nice while the thought lasted

wait for a Press Conference on Monday lunchtime. On a serious note, no idea.

As an idea about why it's taking a long while to sack Millen? Maybe SL has seen just about enough - he wants to sack the WHOLE of the coaching staff and has asked "a name" who he wants to work with him. SL has then gone to the appropriate club(s) to discuss compensation.

No I don't think so either, but it was nice while the thought lasted

Keeping a guy in the belief he has a job when you've decided he will be sacked is pretty underhand.

One thing Lansdown is, is a man of honour and his word.

If he decides he'll go, he'll tell Millen and then begin the hunt.

Maybe we'll have the mutual consent departure of Keef followed by an immediate appointment of a replacement...ANYTHING could be happening backstage, Keef may now be sorting his severance, he could also have had a sleepless night awaiting a call!!

I think that is what will happen, in the same announcement of Keiths departure they will appoint the new man, a bit simalar to what has happened at Doncaster recentley.

Keeping a guy in the belief he has a job when you've decided he will be sacked is pretty underhand.

One thing Lansdown is, is a man of honour and his word.

If he decides he'll go, he'll tell Millen and then begin the hunt.

No disrespect intended Hicksy, but that is very naive. Football is VERY underhand. To sack a manager who has been ineffective over a long period and not have lined up a replacement partuicularly when you are rock bottom with almost 25% of the season gone would be very careless and negligent. The hunt has been on for some time.....

No disrespect intended Hicksy, but that is very naive. Football is VERY underhand. To sack a manager who has been ineffective over a long period and not have lined up a replacement partuicularly when you are rock bottom with almost 25% of the season gone would be very careless and negligent. The hunt has been on for some time.....

I'd like to think that would be the case and would be for many Chairmen/owners of a club.

I just don't see it with Lansdown though. In the past thats probably been our Achilles Heel.

Johnson, Tinnion before him and now Millen have probably gone on longer than should have been allowed.

Can I remind you of your final comment in your interview with the BBC on Wednesday -

"All I know is Saturday's game against Blackpool is absolutely crucial for us."

Well??

Give it a few days; it's less than 24 hours since the Blackpool game. We all know Millen won't be in charge come the Posh game. Just chill for the moment.

Give it a few days; it's less than 24 hours since the Blackpool game. We all know Millen won't be in charge come the Posh game. Just chill for the moment.

id be inclined to agree with you....hopefully we will start hearing things on monday.

Archived