IGNORED

Anyone At Blackpool Yesterday?

Red_Jim

Was anyone on here at the game yesterday? I'm interested to hear what the City supporters' reaction was towards Millen and the players at the game. Were there Millen Out chants? Was Maynard given a lot of stick?

I can't afford to go to games regularly but I sure as hell wish I could at the moment - the club is a joke and I hope that the City fans who parted with their hard earned cash yesterday made their feelings known loud and clear to the board.

Plenty of Millen out chants and waving goodbye gestures by the end. faithful few clapped the (few) players who came over to us, but also a fair bit of booing too.

No particular issues with Maynard - to be fair he worked hard and he was subbed by the time we capitulated in the last 15 mins -there was surprise he'd been subbed I think.

Was anyone on here at the game yesterday? I'm interested to hear what the City supporters' reaction was towards Millen and the players at the game. Were there Millen Out chants? Was Maynard given a lot of stick?

I can't afford to go to games regularly but I sure as hell wish I could at the moment - the club is a joke and I hope that the City fans who parted with their hard earned cash yesterday made their feelings known loud and clear to the board.

I remember hearing "Millen must go" chants at the end of the game on the radio.

I thought there would be, but thought I'd check. If he's not gone on Monday I will be fuming.

Pleased to hear Maynard was working hard - as I can't get to games at the moment I assumed he was strutting around not caring. Good to hear a different perspective.

I thought it was very strange he took maynard off especially after hearing what you said about how hard he was trying.I suppose its just another wrong and strange decision by keith.

To me it seems nicky has been trying hard these last 2 or 3 games so i wouldnt wanna hear any fans get on his back,he is our best player after all!

No players should be blamed for the way this has been this season,there is only 1 person to blame.Keith has showed very little encouraging signs of taking the club forward,the poor results is on his head and no-one else's!

I thought it was very strange he took maynard off especially after hearing what you said about how hard he was trying.I suppose its just another wrong and strange decision by keith.

To me it seems nicky has been trying hard these last 2 or 3 games so i wouldnt wanna hear any fans get on his back,he is our best player after all!

No players should be blamed for the way this has been this season,there is only 1 person to blame.Keith has showed very little encouraging signs of taking the club forward,the poor results is on his head and no-one else's!

How can you honestly say no players should be blamed. Yes, you are correct the buck stops with the manager, but the players have been utter shite, they have let Keith, the club, the fans and more than anything, themselves as professional football players down. Millen must go and must go now, but please don't say these bunch of over paid tossers are not to blame. Tuesday, Millen picked the right team and tatics, the PLAYERS let him, us and the club down, end of chat.

I actually think the players should have just as much blame on them. I think Keith is actually a good manager but due to the players losing belief in their own ability and Keith's its time for him go.

Look at the Reading game for example. 2-0 up and cruising, yet as soon as one goal goes in they surrender to the opposition. Not the managers fault. The players.

I actually think the players should have just as much blame on them. I think Keith is actually a good manager but due to the players losing belief in their own ability and Keith's its time for him go.

Look at the Reading game for example. 2-0 up and cruising, yet as soon as one goal goes in they surrender to the opposition. Not the managers fault. The players.

i'm sorry but on what evidence, as someone else pointed out we have a 6 mill rated striker, another striker that one day will be rated the same, one of the best wingers in the championship and he has personally spent 2 mill on players who either rarely or never get a game and now we hear he has fallen out with at least 4 fully fit players that he refuses to play and we never ever have been anywhere near consistent under his management, of course the players have a case to answer but again nice bloke but totally out of his depth.

How can you honestly say no players should be blamed. Yes, you are correct the buck stops with the manager, but the players have been utter shite, they have let Keith, the club, the fans and more than anything, themselves as professional football players down.Millen must go and must go now, but please don't say these bunch of over paid tossers are not to blame. Tuesday, Millen picked the right team and tatics, the PLAYERS let him, us and the club down, end of chat.

Indeed, the behaviour of a number of first team and also very experienced players has been shocking.

Over the last few weeks the only players to come out with any credit are Skuse, Carey, Wilson, Albert and Pitman after that the vast majority of the players involved have been utterly digusting.

The players had the audacity to applaud the fans? Jeez, I would have given them a piece of my mind!!!

Only one or two, most slunk off down the tunnel. No doubt ready to cash the cheque. They were a disgrace, many fans did give them a piece of their minds.

The players aren't a team (apart from one or two) they are just a bunch of journeymen stealing a living from bristol city.

Even the Lancashire police said he had to go at the end of the game, also talking to a neutral he again thought our Manager's time had come.

The team showed no fight at all secound half and that for me inidicates the manager has nowhere else to go....he stood at he had from the first day of season, motionless on the side.

For the record, there were waves goodbye from the travelling fans and chants of Millen Out. Once the direhards which are all that is left of the travelling support (plus a few like me that went to make a weekend of it) starts the "Out" chants its clear that some radical change is needed.

i'm sorry but on what evidence, as someone else pointed out we have a 6 mill rated striker, another striker that one day will be rated the same, one of the best wingers in the championship and he has personally spent 2 mill on players who either rarely or never get a game and now we hear he has fallen out with at least 4 fully fit players that he refuses to play and we never ever have been anywhere near consistent under his management, of course the players have a case to answer but again nice bloke but totally out of his depth.

And he let our best keeper go to Portsmouth taxi for Millen!

Archived