IGNORED

Neil Warnock

Tim S

Many fans would like him here but cant see him leaving QPR anytime soon and becoming available.

After investing heavily in new players who will be on big wages the new owner will be expecting good results and fast.

They are currently loosing 5-0 at Fulham, a team that I would have expected QPR to at least have got something from but its turning into an embarrasing scoreline....

I just wonder how trigger happy the new owner is. Perhaps he fancies getting rid after todays game?! innocent06.gif

Only if Warnock came in.. I would be so pleased I think next season we would challenge.. that's how good he is at turning a club around.

I think next season regardless of who the manager is, with the dead wood out of the club we could challenge

Too many of you have been out in the sun this weekend.

Just how low would people go for 'success'.

Warnock exemplifies all that is wrong in football management

warnock would be ideal for us and going on his past comments i think he would come here.

God help the continued limp performances of players like Skuse if Colin was at the helm.

Come on Fulham!!!

8 goals conceded without skuse in the side

Warnock is an anus, but in the lower leagues gets things done. That is a fact, but he is a whinger and complains about everything that doesnt go his way... mmm that may work and get rid of some of the worthless players we have. I cant see him coming here as QPR wont sack him until at least the new year.

Also we would not pay his wages, that has been our problem in the past and will be again.

Really? Please elaborate

While I can't speak for redpaul, I'd imagine he's referring to Warnock's reputation for building ugly, dirty, hoofing sides - the sort of football we never welcomed at the gate and was strictly reserved for out friends in blue. Add to that a reputation for being dour, abrasive, confrontational and downright nasty and you have a someone who divides football in a sharp, unpleasant way. It'd be incorrect to compare him to that total idiot Pulis, but there are strong similarities i would say...

While I can't speak for redpaul, I'd imagine he's referring to Warnock's reputation for building ugly, dirty, hoofing sides - the sort of football we never welcomed at the gate and was strictly reserved for out friends in blue. Add to that a reputation for being dour, abrasive, confrontational and downright nasty and you have a someone who divides football in a sharp, unpleasant way. It'd be incorrect to compare him to that total idiot Pulis, but there are strong similarities i would say...

Thanks

Your much more eloquent than myself.

He truly is a Colin.

I couldn't give a monkeys if Neil Warnock is an 'anus' if he gets this football club back on the way up then that's all I and all other fans should be interested in.

So what is acceptable then to ensure success?

What is unacceptable in your eyes?

I couldn't give a monkeys if Neil Warnock is an 'anus' if he gets this football club back on the way up then that's all I and all other fans should be interested in.

I tend to agree with this sentiment. It's unlikely that Warnock would come here, but he is sort of man we need to get this club off its backside and if we "ruffle a few feathers" in the process then so be it.

We have been a bit of a soft touch for as long as I can remember, and that is unfortunately quite a long time.

Not since the days of Gow and Hunter have we had much steel to our game.

We need to toughen up and if we can't out play teams then at least we can try to out muscle them. We need to start picking up points and I don't see this being acheived by our highly gifted and dazzling players playing other teams off the park.

There was a bit of determination under GJ ****il he ran out of ideas), but it sure isn't in evidence under KM, which is why IMO we need someone like NW to fire up this club and the players who wear the shirt.

Archived