IGNORED

Skuse - Did We Miss Him?

Donald

I said it after the Reading game and will mention it again now.

8 goals conceded in the last 2 games and all since the only fit and dedicated midfielder who can actually defend and is able to tackle has been out ill.

Alot of people slated him recently, despite the facts that in his previous 3/4 games he's actually been playing well, no his been missing we are conceding goals like crazy.

So I'll ask the question again......

Have we missed Cole Skuse? (for the record I also think we are missing McAllister)

8 goals conceded in the last 2 games and all since the only fit and dedicated midfielder who can actually defend and is able to tackle has been out ill.

Alot of people slated him recently, despite the facts that in his previous 3/4 games he's actually been playing well, no his been missing we are conceding goals like crazy.

Have we missed Cole Skuse? (for the record I also think we are missing McAllister)

As has been said on here before.....Skuse does "the dirty work.....the donkey work" and also puts in atleast 2 last ditch tackles in every match..........

Yes we have missed him!!

If by your argument you're asking would things have been better with him in the team, then no I don't think so.

I think he's somewhere between poor and ok. He's been more of the former than the latter this season.

I don't think he's a great tackler, he'll certainly get stuck in and be brave, but for me he's always out-muscled too easily and he doesn't always track his man very well.

Cisse is the best thing we have representing a brick wall in front of the back 4, but unfortunately part of KM's problem is that he plays players from his Best Boys Club rather than our best players. Our best XI would have a strong spine down the middle including Fontaine, Cisse and a forward.

as has been commented what we are missing is Cisse sitting in front of the back 4, but he like Ribs has 'fallen out' with Millen so won't get a look in until the muppet goes.

As for missing Macca, NO WAY.

We're missing Ribs and Cisse, hopefully they will be back soon.

What about Fonts, is he still injured or is he on the naughty step too?

I think you are probably correct here, certainly about Skuse although I fear that the results probably would'nt be any different (although we have no way of knowing for sure) I think the real problem is the fact that Millen has backed himself into a corner over Cisse and has left himself lacking options especially with his very sparing use of Woolford. if we believe the stories regarding Cisse fine Millen has up to a point been correct in his dealings but surely if the guy has knuckled down and sorted himself out there must come a point especially in our current lack of form/results where Cisse should be given the benefit of the doubt, it surely could'nt get any worse.

Something strange has obviously gone on behind the scenes with Fontaine, the bizarre aborted transfer to Southampton and the virtual news blackout regarding Fontaine is very odd indeed again it leaves us lacking options especially on the bench.

Were missing cisse and macca and Johnson and fontaine and Spence and stead those six would make a difference

Quote from Chesterfield official match report yesterday:

"Johnson was replaced on 62 minutes and things looked up a little for the home side".

Or you might like to kop a load of this from the the Chesterfield Fans Forum:

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=34608&st=20

Just to help, the following comments appear on that thread, ALL of them from different posters. I couldnt find one with a good thing to say about Johnson.

I have a certain amount of admiration for the shrewd judgment of the Chesterffield fans.............

johnson is taking the absolute pi 55 he is thieving a wage,a complete and utter nothing player ,get rid of the useless moron,allott and johnson is a complete joke of a central midfield

Johnsons too lightweight

i dont mind allot he bossed midfield for the first 30 minutes but he has a thieving clown next to him, a pretty boy nothing player who dosent fancy putting a shift in

Johnson is ok at the simple stuff, but Allot is better at that. Johnson does little to drive the team forward.

I thought Johnson was by far our worst performer

Randall does need to start ahead of Johnson

Keep Randall play Morgan sub whittaker and Johnson.

Johnson should have been removed at half-time

Allott and Johnson like most games this season lost the CM battle

Johnson is a poor, poor player. Like I said last week

I'd rather have Niven than Johnson

"Johnson was replaced on 62 minutes and things looked up a little for the home side".

http://www.thecfss.c...pic=34608&st=20

Just to help, the following comments appear on that thread, ALL of them from different posters. I couldnt find one with a good thing to say about Johnson.

I have a certain amount of admiration for the shrewd judgment of the Chesterffield fans.............

johnson is taking the absolute pi 55 he is thieving a wage,a complete and utter nothing player ,get rid of the useless moron,allott and johnson is a complete joke of a central midfield

Johnsons too lightweight

i dont mind allot he bossed midfield for the first 30 minutes but he has a thieving clown next to him, a pretty boy nothing player who dosent fancy putting a shift in

Johnson is ok at the simple stuff, but Allot is better at that. Johnson does little to drive the team forward.

likes the above :clapping:

likes the above :clapping:

Yes our midfield dynamo favoured by all those that liked to bum up to his dad has been found out already.

Looks like he will be back here fairly soon.

What does Pete1975 reckon? On here right now but strangely silent I see.

Yes our midfield dynamo favoured by all those that liked to bum up to his dad has been found out already.

Looks like he will be back here fairly soon.

What does Pete1975 reckon? On here right now but strangely silent I see.

And, just out of interest, how many has Clarkson scored for Brentford? I recall many on here saying that he'd score for fun in League One, so he must have scored three or four by now. If anybody can let me know the exact number, I'd be very grateful.

And, just out of interest, how many has Clarkson scored for Brentford? I recall many on here saying that he'd score for fun in League One, so he must have scored three or four by now. If anybody can let me know the exact number, I'd be very grateful.

What the **** has Clarkson got to do with my reply about Johnson.

I've never made any particular comment about Clarkson, and couldnt give a shit what he is or isnt doing.

But I have consistently said that Johnson was crap, which was unpopular among those that were trying to bum up to his dad. Seems that Chesterfield fans agree.

What the **** has Clarkson got to do with my reply about Johnson.

I've never made any particular comment about Clarkson, and couldnt give a shit what he is or isnt doing.

But I have consistently said that Johnson was crap, which was unpopular among those that were trying to bum up to his dad. Seems that Chesterfield fans agree.

Tetchy. My point is that all of our fringe players are, mostly, crap.

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=34608&st=20

Johnsons too lightweight

Johnson - less said the better. Can't even impress at Chesterfield......needs daddy to take him to Northampton personally to save his career YET AGAIN,

As for Cisse, if h'e'd been more professional, he'd be in the team, you can't come back to pre-season in his condtion, and perform like he did in pre-season and expect to get a place in the team (same with Stewart)

I challenge anyone who saw any of the pre-season games, explain why either of them should ever put on a city shirt again, pair of em are a joke and a drain on the wage bill,

Oh dear nick, this obsession with Lee Johnson is going too far!

We all have our pet subjects Riaz.

Most other posters on this forum appear to have an obssession with a bloke who is currently managing our club to the best of his ability, which may or may not be good enough, but does not deserve the personal abuse he is getting.

We all have our pet subjects Riaz.

Most other posters on this forum appear to have an obssession with a bloke who is currently managing our club to the best of his ability, which may or may not be good enough, but does not deserve the personal abuse he is getting.

he deserves everything he gets more so then your pet hate who has been a good player for us and almost got us to the prem until he got injured and his dad who took us to this league and never took us lower then 10th

Millen couldn't manage a coffee and should be sacked but the board are to gutless to do it so we WILL be relegated

Archived