IGNORED

Excited And Optimistic

Murraysrightplum

Assuming Millen goes this week I am genuinely excited to see what a proven manager can do with this squad. I still believe we have a squad of good players and some youngsters with a lot of potential, would be interesting to see if the likes of cisse, hunt, Stewart etc are brought back into the fold an given a chance under a new man.

Of course it means the board have to make the right decision and bring in te right man to shake the players up...

Assuming Millen goes this week I am genuinely excited to see what a proven manager can do with this squad. I still believe we have a squad of good players and some youngsters with a lot of potential, would be interesting to see if the likes of cisse, hunt, Stewart etc are brought back into the fold an given a chance under a new man.

Of course it means the board have to make the right decision and bring in te right man to shake the players up...

personally my hope would be that any new manager tears up the contracts of all 3 of them, it's players like them and their attitudes towards football, is one of the reasons we are in the mess we are.

Archived