IGNORED

No News Can We?

wurzel

Yes, nothing more than my opinion.

I just cant see him being sacked/resigning/mutual consent/gardening leave. Im fully expecting him to be in charge against posh.

What a relief! :winner_third_h4h:

I'm sure he'll be sacked before p'boro.

Its a Simple Answer Here.

Sum works out like this.

Millen + Job @ AG = No Fans come Posh 6-8k if we lucky i wont be going.

Millen - Job @ AG = About 14k Fans

New Manager + Job @ AG = Sell Out. or near abouts.if we get new manager lower all stadium prices... Make Posh only have mininium tickets. And make it a Seen Of Red.

Spot on. I won't bother going if he is still in charge

If the club do the sensible thing and appoint a manager at the same time they announce Milly's departure then I'd be surprised if we heard anything today or even tomorrow. The decision to go with a new man may only just have been taken and they'll be taking soundings from targets and examining options right now.

Then they need to hold contract talks and tie up the details re Keith's sacking.

Early next week for an anouncement - unless we get Wigley as a caretaker?

As much as I hate to say it.....I also have this horrible feeling that he wont be sacked......yet!

If this meeting is taking place this morning, I'm pretty certain that Millen will be told that he is in last chance saloon and anything other than a win against the Posh will mean he is out the door

In the meantime, we will get the usual sound-bites from the club stating "we must stick together", "carry on fighting to turn it around" blah d blah

Anything other than a win against Posh will mean that already irate fans (those that attend!) will be spitting blood and the board will have no choice but to act

I do hope I am wrong :fingerscrossed:

Horrible feeling he's going to hang on for at least another game now. Another dreadful decision if this happens. The next two weeks will see fans feelings degenerate even further toward Millen, the board and the club in general. I sincerely hope they don't miscalculate the depth of feeling.

As much as I hate to say it.....I also have this horrible feeling that he wont be sacked......yet!

If this meeting is taking place this morning, I'm pretty certain that Millen will be told that he is in last chance saloon and anything other than a win against the Posh will mean he is out the door

In the meantime, we will get the usual sound-bites from the club stating "we must stick together", "carry on fighting to turn it around" blah d blah

Anything other than a win against Posh will mean that already irate fans (those that attend!) will be spitting blood and the board will have no choice but to act

I do hope I am wrong :fingerscrossed:

This debacle seems to have more 'last chance saloons' than a bad Western!

It's not working, surely the board can see that?

For the good of the club (which IS the most important thing after all) they must act sooner rather than later.

Either it's a 'no brainer' or I am missing something.

I think you may well be correct though Red Raw!

Agree with this.

Ive always thought he'd be here until Xmas at the very least.

I don't think the Blackpool result as changed this.

The problem with this is, the fans have already had enough. The ones that are going, as soon as the first goal goes in which will more than likely be scored by posh, the whole of the stadium is going to be fuming.

Its just not a good situation to be in.

If Millen is still in a job I won't be going to Crystal Palace on the 18th - and I'm desperate to get to a game as I can't go to many anymore.

That's a shame. City need confidence at the moment and your support would add to that. Don't make the mistake of thinking that this is all Millen's fault - we're all in this together, and everyone wants things to improve. Boycotting matches certainly won't help.

That's a shame. City need confidence at the moment and your support would add to that. Don't make the mistake of thinking that this is all Millen's fault - we're all in this together, and everyone wants things to improve. Boycotting matches certainly won't help.

See, im not sure of that. The players have to take a lot of the blame, and i mean a lot, the majority of them are just simply not good enough and i want a hell of a lot of players to be gone in the summer.

People dont want to go and see a team, "who isnt trying/bottling/not caring/ caring but they just arnt very good", its just winding everyone up.

See, im not sure of that. The players have to take a lot of the blame, and i mean a lot, the majority of them are just simply not good enough and i want a hell of a lot of players to be gone in the summer.

People dont want to go and see a team, who isnt trying/bottling/not caring/ caring but they just arnt very good, its just winding everyone up.

Yeah, exactly. I see the best way to make the board realise we've had enough is to not attend matches. I'm not a fan who stops going when it gets tough - I attended the majority of City games when we were struggling in League One.

I think Millen is the worst manager we've had down here since I started going in '92 and I can't stomach his reign anymore - we're going down without a trace unless we get rid of him. I don't take any pleasure in saying this and would have loved him to succeed - but he's got to go.

Archived