IGNORED

Who Next?

havanatopia

389 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If SL decided he was willing to open his cheque book big time, I'd like him to try to persuade Martin O'Neill.

In reality I know this is pie in the sky so would be happy with Dave Jones.

my thoughts exactly. I think Jones has the experience and character.

But if I was Lansdown I'd have been watching Paul Tisdale's progress down the years...

O'Neil and Curbishley are almost too obvious to be on the list, O'Neil certainly.

Voted for O'Driscoll, he just seems to fit what I'd like in an appointment and what I think Lansdown will want in an appointment.

Edited by SJC

I think we need someone who will come in and kick ass very quickly. I know he has issues but he now has experience and that's why I'd like Roy Keane. The other candidates, apart from Curbishley and the unattainable O'Neill, would not inspire much confidence in me.

Why would anyone want Dave Jones? He's harder to listen to than Keef!

I think we need someone who will come in and kick ass very quickly. I know he has issues but he now has experience and that's why I'd like Roy Keane. The other candidates, apart from Curbishley and the unattainable O'Neill, would not inspire much confidence in me.

Why would anyone want Dave Jones? He's harder to listen to than Keef!

experienced, known to get teams up there in this division.. if you want to just listen to a manager go support blackpool..

experienced, known to get teams up there in this division.. if you want to just listen to a manager go support blackpool..

Despite the blinkered views on here I wouldn't mind Blackpool's manager at all!!! The managers job is a bit like that of a politician. They need to have charisma, stand out from the crowd and inspire confidence throughout the whole club in order to be successful. They need also to be able to pick a good team of people around them who will do a lot of the hard work. I have no doubt that Keith was a hard worker and a good coach but he hadn't the ability to inspire anyone or make people believe that things could get better.

Unfortunately for you and your views a manager does need to be a good talker a bit of a character like Holloway, Redknapp or Allen. They attract a bit of attention to the club and creat a bit of a buzz. Johnson had that knack as well.

I too would love O'neil or Mark Hughes but the reality is neither would come to us.

Id be happy with a SOD or Davies. Not too keen on Jones, he spent quite a bit of money at Cardiff and didnt do the business, despite having one of the best squads. Davies is my first choice. But in dreamland when Im given 2 billion quid by my secret father (sorry dad) and I buy Bristol City I would aim for O,Neil or Mark Hughes.

Is this who we'd like or who we expect?

Can't see past O'Neil for who I'd like, but it's got a 0% chance of happening

I'd take any of Jones, Davies or McClaren, although I think Jones is the only likely one of those.

Who we would like.

Zola odds only plummeting due to this poll being poured over by the lazy journos!

I cannot explain McInnes though who, looking at his record, would be a surprise but potentially inspired choice.

Edited by havanatopia