IGNORED

Who Next?

havanatopia

389 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tisdale for me. Young, hungry, successful and on an upwards curb. Ticks the boxes in my opinion...

young and hungry yes. successful perhaps in the past tense. i am sure his star will shine again but this might be a step too far for him this time. he is too young to turn these players around in my view.

St.Johnstone fan here on Del McInnes .. There has been some talk here about Del getting the job. Our chairman, Geoff Brown ( longest serving chairman in scottish football with 25 years service at Saints) has been quoted as saying he will not stand in Dels way should there be an approach as long as adequate compo can be agreed. He is a pretty straight up chairman and indeed was exactly the same when Burnley came in for Owen Coyle. I would hate to lose McInnes as he is doing an outstanding job at Saints but these things happen and should you end up with him in charge I am sure he will do a great job.

This season Saints sit joint fourth in the SPL, which for a team with average attendances of just over 3200 and a tiny budget is remarkable. We have already beaten Celtic (1-0) away, Motherwell (3-0) away, Hearts (2-0) at home and indeed went through our first 4 away games without even conceeding a goal.

Whether Del would take the job ( if offered) is another story. He seems to have been linked with every job that has come up in the last 12 months including West Brom and more recently Brentford but he is still here and with no disrepect, I don't know how attractive the Bristol City job would be to him. In my ignorance , I know very little about your club apart from you play at Ashton Gate and that David James went there. What are the clubs finances like?

I see you are at the foot of the Championship at the moment but the last few years the club seems to have been steady in mid table ( Statto.com) What's gone wrong this term??

St.Johnstone fan here on Del McInnes .. There has been some talk here about Del getting the job. Our chairman, Geoff Brown ( longest serving chairman in scottish football with 25 years service at Saints) has been quoted as saying he will not stand in Dels way should there be an approach as long as adequate compo can be agreed. He is a pretty straight up chairman and indeed was exactly the same when Burnley came in for Owen Coyle. I would hate to lose McInnes as he is doing an outstanding job at Saints but these things happen and should you end up with him in charge I am sure he will do a great job.

This season Saints sit joint fourth in the SPL, which for a team with average attendances of just over 3200 and a tiny budget is remarkable. We have already beaten Celtic (1-0) away, Motherwell (3-0) away, Hearts (2-0) at home and indeed went through our first 4 away games without even conceeding a goal.

Whether Del would take the job ( if offered) is another story. He seems to have been linked with every job that has come up in the last 12 months including West Brom and more recently Brentford but he is still here and with no disrepect, I don't know how attractive the Bristol City job would be to him. In my ignorance , I know very little about your club apart from you play at Ashton Gate and that David James went there. What are the clubs finances like?

I see you are at the foot of the Championship at the moment but the last few years the club seems to have been steady in mid table ( Statto.com) What's gone wrong this term??

Keith Millen that's what happened

Hello all, I'm new on here but wanted to register an opinion....I've voted for Billy Davies, I wouldn't mind Dave Jones either but one name that I think should be on the list but isn't is Joe Jordan...if he could be persuaded to leave spurs he'd be gret for the club in both the short and the long term...anybody agree?

Hello all, I'm new on here but wanted to register an opinion....I've voted for Billy Davies, I wouldn't mind Dave Jones either but one name that I think should be on the list but isn't is Joe Jordan...if he could be persuaded to leave spurs he'd be gret for the club in both the short and the long term...anybody agree?

Dave Jones has has been my first choice but like many others I am being persuaded towards McInnes.

Not sure Big Joe would want a third spell in the hot seat, but he'd make an ideal experienced assistant to a young Scottish manager finding his feet in the Championship.yes.gif

I'd only be voting for myself! :icecream:

Come on, i'm gonna make them all drive Vauxhall Novas and scrub the seats in the stadium, oh and they have to give half their wages to local charities.

You mean this motley crew?...

Baloonz user_popup.png, ever-red user_popup.png, eastonboy user_popup.png, Jon atyeo is my dad user_popup.png, peanut user_popup.png, MSN Red user_popup.png, Loderingo user_popup.png, 054123 user_popup.png, Padlad user_popup.png, redmeanie user_popup.png, reddevon user_popup.png, StGeorge user_popup.png

Your unlikely disciples.

d

Waste vote? You do know you are not actually voting a manager in don't you? This 'bit of fun' is who do you want as your next manager. How could any vote be wasted?!

Didn't read it was a bit of fun vote. I assumed it was a vote on who you want to realistic see as our next manager? Ok well I want Alex Fergerson,