IGNORED

Gianfranco Zola

bangers

I'm not suggesting we would get Zola, but what a refreshing change it would be. I've posted several times that I believe the club needs a different approach, we've had the graduates of Graham Taylor's Vicarage Road coaching acedemy, it would be nice to have a different and vibrant approach, with a bit more technical appreciation.

Whoever it is has to be up for the fight because we all know that this is a big challange for whoever gets it, and whoever it is, has to be very hungry and equally determined.

Odds dropping dramatically.

now down to 10/1

4th favourite behind, Mcinnes, Jones and Robins.

NOW THAT WOULD BE A SHOCK!!!

Bangers me old fruitcake! Have you completely lost the plot??? Zola is a little Italian squirt with no managerial pedigree. Get a grip of yourself and start looking closer at potato skins ffs!!

I just want to be entertained! And Zola would bring Entertainment! Entertainment means Good football, goals and wins! Would like to see this Happen! Never thought about him really.. But Now Jones and Zola are my Faves!

Good football, goals and wins? Is he bringing an entire new team with him too?

Zola would get the best out our primadonnas, if you can't have respect for someone who has achieved it all as a player then who can you respect, this guy has the respect of every manager from here to Timbucktoo, he'd get loans in and attract some serious media attention too.

Bang on Wolf. Not sure it would work but it would be exciting. He'd probably get a game as well !!!!

Would pull the crowds in at first as well.

Good football, goals and wins? Is he bringing an entire new team with him too?

Well Know its just the style he will introduce! I dont Hold any doubts that this team is capable of good entertaining football which was proven for 70 minutes against Reading! Zola will be good appointment and will have good contact as big clubs so no, not a whole new team. But a couple of very good players he is capable of bringing in! Jones still my faviroute, but Zola sound interesting!

Well Know its just the style he will introduce! I dont Hold any doubts that this team is capable of good entertaining football which was proven for 70 minutes against Reading! Zola will be good appointment and will have good contact as big clubs so no, not a whole new team. But a couple of very good players he is capable of bringing in! Jones still my faviroute, but Zola sound interesting!

Whilst he would be far from my number one choice, I would take his appointment all day everyday over the likes of McInnes, Tisdale, SOD, Robins and Robinson

Archived