IGNORED

Gary Neville Anyone?

norwichrobin

young, ambitious, winner, contacts in the game, someone will take a chance on him outside the prem and he will do well i think (another poyet type) so why not us? Not as silly as it seems, think he would lift our profile and put a few bums on seats too. what you think? with an experienced older low profile coach as a number 2...ctid

young, ambitious, winner, contacts in the game, someone will take a chance on him outside the prem and he will do well i think (another poyet type) so why not us? Not as silly as it seems, think he would lift our profile and put a few bums on seats too. what you think? with an experienced older low profile coach as a number 2...ctid

I think I would give my season ticket back - cant stand the bloke.

Gary Neville? Seriously? Have you seen him try to operate that bit of kit on Monday Night Football? It's like watching my old man try and send a text.

No experience, either as a manager or of the Championship.With the situation we're in I don't feel we can really afford to take a punt on someone.

AND INEXPERIANCED LIKE KEITH, AND NOW WE ARE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE!! HAVE A DAY OFF MATE

Come on. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge what the guy has achieved in his life is a fool. He has been incredibly successful, and it's widely recognised that he was an exceptional footballer too.

Naturally all that doesn't mean he'd ever be any good as a manager and, of course, there is not a snowball's chance in hell he'd end up here, but to dismiss him as a **** or whatever, is rather pathetic.

Archived