IGNORED

Aidy Boothroyd

Jesus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2044868/Aidy-Boothroyd-linked-vacant-Bristol-City-post-Keith-Millens-departure.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Aidy Boothroyd is a contender for the vacant Bristol City manager's post after Keith Millen left the club.

The former Watford boss has been out of work since being sacked by Coventry earlier this year.

Agreed he is a horrible little man and i would be disapointed if he got the job. But to say he acheived nothing is worng as he got Watford promoted to the premier league.

Apologies I did forget that but certainly has gone backwards since then it would appear.

...and he's a vile little man.

Isn't he ex-gas too?

Neck Braces would be order of the day, akin to a Pulis team

I am happy to keep an open mind and support whoever we ultimitely appoint as the next manager of our club - but Boothroyd is one person that I would be very sad to see take over.

As for whoever it might be, giving us a team akin to Pulis' current one - yes please!

(even if he is one of the most vile little c***s on the planet!)

Please no. I want to see football played on the ground. Btw who are the two gert lush ladies Snufflelufagus .

I want to see a footballing manager who has passion by the bucket load. I want to see us wining butif we lose at least with a fight and some flair.

Daily mail is for the crapper only and only when you have no bog roll left.

aidy boothroyd is not a horrible little man. i have to confess i know him a little bit so am biased. in my experience he is a passionate football man who wants to play football the right way. his teams have tended to play a certain way in the past but that has been because he has been limited by the players he has had available.

if you want a manager who will give 100%, work 24 hours a day, and do everything and anything he can to win a football match then he is your man.

yes we all want to see nice football a la arsenal but it is not always possible and does not, as they have seen, always win matches.

first you want to stop losing, then you want to start winning. when winning becomes a habit, then you start thinking about doing it with beautiful football.

boothroyd succeeded at watford against all odds (and discovered ashley young), he was on the way to succeeding at colchester before being enticed by coventry.

coventry have changed manager with the seasons and never give any of them the time they need. even the best manager needs at least 18 months to make an impact. his short time at coventry was not a success but who has succeeded there in the last twenty years? the club is in self distruct.

as i said i am biased, but i think i am also right.

Archived