IGNORED

Now Millen Has Gone

Pete1975Legend

Can we get rid of

Walsh

Naylor

Carey

I can't see what any of these three bring to the table personally.

Walsh and Naylor,not the best of coaches,city legends but time to move on.

Louis,well Louis is Louis,Amazing character at the club brings a sense of fun to the team.Without him this club would be lifeless in honesty!

In CS's interview Adam asked Colin whether the backroom staff could be on their way out and Colin replied 'I hope not'.

Then went on to say that the days of managers bringing their own staff in are over, however if the candidate made a pressing argument for say, a coach, the board would consider it, although he didn't appear enthusiastic about the prospect. Reading between the lines it would appear Wiggles, Walshy etc are safe.

Yes, i agree! We seem to be such an incestuous little club with a small gene pool, handing out jobs for life to ex players who never even played higher than the 3rd division. Things seem to be far to cushy at AG. So yes, lets start being a bit more radical, i for one would welcome a change in our backroom staff. Our academy has been largely failing for years, let's bring in some fresh new talent to spice things up at BS3. Let's stop going for the safe option all the time.

Too right. Hope Moyes doesn't dare apply :yawn:

Fair enough....i must admit i would never have thought Moyes would go on to be such a good manager. But after Tinnion and now Millen...are you really suggesting we go for Louis Carey or the like. I mean he has been at the club for longer than both of them.

If your honest, you'll admit Moyes is the exception rather than the rule. I guess we could include Mc Laren in there too......

Archived