IGNORED

Zola

stokes7

What does everyone think about him getting the job his odds are 10-1 i think he would be a good appointment and would fit the criteria we are looking for except no experience of championship,hes well respected in the game has loads of contacts and i think after west ham has a point to prove in england and most of all would immediately command the respect of the players and the fans behind him

What does everyone think about him getting the job his odds are 10-1 i think he would be a good appointment and would fit the criteria we are looking for except no experience of championship,hes well respected in the game has loads of contacts and i think after west ham has a point to prove in england and most of all would immediately command the respect of the players and the fans behind him

If he can still play i would take him!

who is proven? Jones has failed, Mcclaren has failed, Davies has failed.

I think your looking for a manager for promotion.. I'm not, I want a manager with experience that, yes can dig us out of the hole were in, but also has experience with the championship, and that can work with the team and board.. the rest will happen itself. I think we need to embed into the championship properly b4 chasing the prem..

I think your looking for a manager for promotion.. I'm not, I want a manager with experience that, yes can dig us out of the hole were in, but also has experience with the championship, and that can work with the team and board.. the rest will happen itself. I think we need to embed into the championship properly b4 chasing the prem..

Gary Johnson then?

9th place finish in the prem then kept them up despite the board selling all the gold. I get the impression that from reading some posts because he has no Championship relegation fight experience then he isn't good enough? Sorry but I think we should be aiming higher than that and someone who has survived relegation from the prem in my books is better than someone who has survived relegation from the Championship. He will also bring flair to the team and has many contacts and likes to blood youth. For me he ticks all the boxes.

He is far more proven than all of the failures that we are being linked with. If the board want a quick fix go for Mark Robins. If they want to plan for the future then this man is the man.

Totally agree whether he would come or the board have the bulls to try and get him is another question but i think he ticks all the boxes,after all why should we be looking for someone whos got experience of championship relegation fights,i want someone i can see who will build something longterm

If we appointed the likes of Zola, McLaren, Robins, SOD etc. I would happily whack a tenner on us getting relegated.

We need someone of experience in the management role. Zola has not got that and did a crap job at West Ham. McLaren is a terrible manager, people are clueless if they think he is good. SOD & Robins is a huge risk for us.

It has to be either the experience of Dave Jones. Or the high rating of St Johnstone manager Derek McInnes. Im stuck between the two. Even though I know nothing about McInnes!! But he sounds the real gem as Saints found with NA.

Was poor at West Ham and they lucky not to go down that season, no thanks.

If we appointed the likes of Zola, McLaren, Robins, SOD etc. I would happily whack a tenner on us getting relegated.

We need someone of experience in the management role. Zola has not got that and did a crap job at West Ham. McLaren is a terrible manager, people are clueless if they think he is good. SOD & Robins is a huge risk for us.

It has to be either the experience of Dave Jones. Or the high rating of St Johnstone manager Derek McInnes. Im stuck between the two. Even though I know nothing about McInnes!! But he sounds the real gem as Saints found with NA.

I follow WH so have a little insight to them. Zola did a brilliant job there. Pushed through some youth and had the players working for him. He instantly commanded respect. Look what happened to WH after his departure.

Archived