IGNORED

Does Anyone Else Think...

Murraysrightplum

SL will now start investing heavily in the club again?

I have thought for a long time that the reason he has cut the spend is because of the stadium plans faltering and he planned to go balls out for the prem once the stadium was in place. Clearly Millen was a cheap option and IMO he was an appointment to keep us in the championship until the stadium was ready and then start spending big again. Of course that didn't work and we are back at square 1. So the decision now is another cheap manager brought in for survival with what we have, or an expensive top manager who will demand large transfer budgets/wage budget and new staff with the hope of getting to the prem.

So which is it SL?

He won't invest heavily until the stadium is at least started.

BCAGFC

So where does that leave us with regard the new manager? Cheap option again? For me we need to get this appointment right or we will be relegated and we know how hard it is to get out of league 1. A top manager demands certain wage structures and transfer budgets so if you are right then we will get a young and/or cheap manager. Great...

Any idea when the village green t*ssers will be sent packing?

I think the judge is due to make a descion whether to recommend or reject a Judicial Review very shortly. Im suprised we havent heard an exact date, but it should be within a few weeks max. If he accepts a JR then we can forget about building a stadium for another year or so at least, as the legal wranglings will take forever.

Although the Evening Post does not mention it I am pretty sure the VG tossers have 7 days to appeal against the judges decsion if he chooses to reject their application.

The whole thing has become very tedious, and I guess this is exactly what they wished to achieve.

Archived