IGNORED

Avram Grant

II Wurzel II

We could do alot worse.

Avram Grant has always taken on roles where the chips were stacked against him ine way or another.

My only concern with looking at him as a ralistic candidate would be that the Prem requires a very different set of skills to managing and succeeding in the NPC - something I dont believe he has had and would question his knowledge of English football outside of of the Prem.

We could do alot worse.

Avram Grant has always taken on roles where the chips were stacked against him ine way or another.

Yep, agree with that; an exceptional talent at taking teams down. disapointed2se.gif

If SL wants to trim the business down in quick fashion with League 1 football by all means lets get Avram in.

Yep, agree with that; an exceptional talent at taking teams down. disapointed2se.gif

If SL wants to trim the business down in quick fashion with League 1 football by all means lets get Avram in.

Well actually, his record is far more of a mixed bag than that!

Did reasonably well in hi snative Israel.

Did very well at Chelsea and was only removed from his position because Jose mourinho was lured to Stamford Bridge.

Ultimitely failed at Pompey, despite getting to the FA cup final - although they were in finincial turmoil.

Did not do very well at West ham. Although again, there was alot of unrest within the club at boardroom level.

Hardly top of my wishlist, but like i said " we could do alot worse"

Did very well at Chelsea and was only removed from his position because Jose mourinho was lured to Stamford Bridge.

Ultimitely failed at Pompey, despite getting to the FA cup final - although they were in finincial turmoil.

Did not do very well at West ham. Although again, there was alot of unrest within the club at boardroom level.

The only thing worse would be to ask Millie back in my view. israel might as well be on mars as a comparison and with chelski he was riding the mourinho wave before it flattened out. The rest is his real legacy. imo.

Wasn't he manager there AFTER Mourinho?

I bet he don't even no where Ashton gate is.I don't think so

BBC Points West Reporter: So Mr Grant we were wondering why you are down in Bristol today? have you been to Ashton Gate?

Avram: I did not zink Bristol had a holy gate. Iz zer large jewish community here? zis is good. I vill tell the man Dumfork i vill take the gaz-prom job.

Please don't think for a minute that I want him as Manager, but as far as im aware his name hasn't been mentioned once on this forum over the past 24hrs, he's got Premier League experience you know !! :shocking:

i dont want this boring fart on the touchline at the gate!

he would just make the atmosphere with the player and at the ground worse i think, ta da grant no thanks!!

CTID!!

Archived