IGNORED

New Man New Ideas

riddlesdown red

What would it say about KM if the new bloke comes in and picks players frozen out by KM and results pick up or that likewise ever presents are dropped and the same thing happens. A new manager always tends to provide players with a new lease of life and perhaps we can also bite the bullet and players in their last year (contract) that will not feature (not Maynard) in the new managers plans pay them off just to get rid and create a can do atttitude at AG.

As I posted before on a similar thread;

Would not at all surprise me to see the likes of Cisse, Hunt, and Woolford (and others) re-enter the fray and become the players that they once were before we got hold of them!

I agree that some may have their selves to blame, but all these players don't become bad players over night. A good man manager will hopefully relight their fires!

Over the years we have had a nasty habit of not building on players when they come to us. Example, top scorers join us and then can't hit a cows arse with a banjo, defenders get player of the year at their previous club and then can't defend after joining our ranks, midfielders set the world a light at previous clubs and then join us and flop (Woolford)

Interesting times ahead,

Archived