IGNORED

Adomah

ben91tucker

Bad move all round me thinks.

From what I see of Wigan they look relegation candidates and if they were to drop then it

would be difficult to see them going up again.

Adomah is very much a city person. Firstly London and now Bristol - with all respect to the

town of Wigan its hardly 'rocking'.

From BCFC perspective, I consider it likely that Maynard will leave in Jan and therfore for us

to also sell Albert would be very bad PR for the club - particularly at 1M. If they were to offer

3M then fair enough.

Just don't see it happening myselft.

Afternoon all. I noticed on the city site that wigan could make a move to sign albert in jan

do you think he could go or should the thought of a newer better manager tempt him to stay?

Albert is I believe our best player, always tries, not selfish with the ball but as we all know scores as well. He's a nice bloke, GSOH and would be a great loss. That said, if I were him I'd be feeling pretty dispirited by City's performance this year. The answer to your question then, is to see how effective the new manager will be - not only in terms of results but in terms of bringing in discipline and engendering a decent team spirit. If thing are still looking shitty by Xmas then if were Albert I'd go.

Ditto for Nicky BTW - if the new manager can't get him to be more of a team player and awaken some positivity then he can sling his hook too.

Albert is I believe our best player, always tries, not selfish with the ball but as we all know scores as well. He's a nice bloke, GSOH and would be a great loss. That said, if I were him I'd be feeling pretty dispirited by City's performance this year. The answer to your question then, is to see how effective the new manager will be - not only in terms of results but in terms of bringing in discipline and engendering a decent team spirit. If thing are still looking shitty by Xmas then if were Albert I'd go.

Ditto for Nicky BTW - if the new manager can't get him to be more of a team player and awaken some positivity then he can sling his hook too.

good reply ..i got albert on facebook and always comes across as very genuine and giving the best he can, fair play to

him too as even after crud games he comes on and vents his anoyance.

Archived