IGNORED

O'driscoll Close To Being Named Manager

jellyred

Why do people get the impression he plays this passing flowing amazing football?

Anyone go to the doncaster game when we played them last month?.. more hoofball than under a big fat sam team!

And Rockys right, just been sacked from a club then bottom of the league.. how would that help??

Moose on TS likes the sound of his own voice, I wouldn't take that as read. 18 months ago I'd have jumped at SOD, his stock has fallen somewhat in that time

McInnes is the one that intrigues me currently, been linked with a lot of jobs, but never actually got one - don't know if that's because of poor interviews etc, or because he doesn't fancy them (like he turned down Brentford)

Not sold on Jones, Robins either. If we can't get Davies, and that looks increasingly unlikely, then McInnes is the man for me. The last St Johnstone manager to come south didn't do too bad, did he?

Cant see how they would be able to draw up a shortlist, then arrange interviews - have the interviews, pick a candidate and agree a contract within 48 hours?!

Exactly, it's a load of bollocks.

I like listening to talksport, but they are more concerned with getting a story than any kind of journalistic integrity, they are like the sports section of the tabloid press, only you listen to them instead of reading them. Everyday this summer on the way to work it was the Fabregas to Barca story - if you say it so often, there has to be a chance it will come off, and they have said it every transfer window for the last 3 years. The moose always gets grief, he seems to be the man who comes out with most of the rumours, but I wouldnt necessarily trust what he has to say 100%.

Archived