IGNORED

A Test For Any Manager.

marmite

What would the new manager have to do to prove himself ? Does he have to mould the present group of players into a decent football playing team? Does he have to delve into the transfer market and will he be allowed to? If he has to work with what we have now, would a Martin O'neil type manager be interested, or should we go with a development type person such as O'Driscoll? Would O'Neil be able to get more from this squad? I know he would put bums on seats to begin with but its a results business and we are not a patient bunch. I fear the purse strings will have the final say and that may restrict our choice. I just want to be entertained again and start looking forward to match days, whoever is in charge and whoever is in the team.

What would the new manager have to do to prove himself ? Does he have to mould the present group of players into a decent football playing team? Does he have to delve into the transfer market and will he be allowed to? If he has to work with what we have now, would a Martin O'neil type manager be interested, or should we go with a development type person such as O'Driscoll? Would O'Neil be able to get more from this squad? I know he would put bums on seats to begin with but its a results business and we are not a patient bunch. I fear the purse strings will have the final say and that may restrict our choice. I just want to be entertained again and start looking forward to match days, whoever is in charge and whoever is in the team.

Whoever comes in, is going to have to instil some backbone and experience into the team and get a us a keeper who can catch the ******* ball! If it was O'Neil I think we'd all be a lot more patient than if it was a Robins type.

Whoever comes in, is going to have to instil some backbone and experience into the team and get a us a keeper who can catch the ******* ball! If it was O'Neil I think we'd all be a lot more patient than if it was a Robins type.

I think you have made a very good point there Roger.

I agree, for that very reason I haven't applied!

I've applied.

My requests include recalling Johnson, playing Stead and Taylor up front, Selling Nicky and Brett. Playing Elliot Skuse Cisse and Carey in midfield and playing Wilson, Nyatanga, Macca and Hunt at the back. We can launch it forward for Stead an Taylor to latch onto and Ellliot can bomb forward and apply the finishing touch.

I would try and sell everyone else and use the youngster. I would make us a bucket full of cash, annoy the fans. I am sure I must have about 1/5 odds now, I bet Sexton and Lansdown are butting bets on me now.

Come on, let the club know you want me as manager, I'm the best available out there.

Archived