IGNORED

Mark Robins

Modestant

Rather they gave the job to David James he nether inspires or will get the bums back on seats both which are needed

Jones or mciness will do this

I also don't think be will be the strong character in th dressing room that is needed

Very underwhelmed if be is named

Sounds like you all want a manager with a reputation.....

They are not usually the best managers..

Besides managing a middle-size Scottish club, what big reputation has DM got? He would be coming here to make something for himself through building success for us, as opposed to coming here with past achievements still strapped firmly to his chest (i.e. Billy Davies, SOD).

Mark Robins would be, as the above poster says, very underwhelming indeed.

Besides managing a middle-size Scottish club, what big reputation has DM got? He would be coming here to make something for himself through building success for us, as opposed to coming here with past achievements still strapped firmly to his chest (i.e. Billy Davies, SOD).

Mark Robins would be, as the above poster says, very underwhelming indeed.

When players/managers with big reputations join this club - they rarely do well.

"underwhelming" manager/players for me all day long....

would be very disapointed. We need someone with a bigger personality.

Would like McInnes.

Any idea what his personality is like? I know the history and results but I don't have a clue about the guy as a person.

I am guessing he is a larger than life kind of guy from what you are saying bangers. Should be interesting if he is hired.

Any idea what his personality is like? I know the history and results but I don't have a clue about the guy as a person.

I am guessing he is a larger than life kind of guy from what you are saying bangers. Should be interesting if he is hired.

Not a larger than life character no. A motivator, someone who inspires.

Something Robins certainly doesnt.

Whilst Robins' record at Rotherham was certainly very good when you take into account the points deduction and financial issues , I'm not sure his time at Barnsley was all that.

His big achievement there was to save them from relegation in 2009 when they were bottom in September when he took over (sound familiar?), however an overall record of;

Won 29 Drew 25 and Lost 38 isn't that great, is it?

Not a larger than life character no. A motivator, someone who inspires.

Something Robins certainly doesnt.

All good then, happy days if he comes.

Motivation is something these players are really missing. Not that they should need it. Professional pride should of taken over.

Whilst Robins' record at Rotherham was certainly very good when you take into account the points deduction and financial issues , I'm not sure his time at Barnsley was all that.

His big achievement there was to save them from relegation in 2009 when they were bottom in September when he took over (sound familiar?), however an overall record of;

Won 29 Drew 25 and Lost 38 isn't that great, is it?

Well it isn't a bad record when you consider the squads he had available to him. But granted on the face of it not the most inspiring of signings. That could be a good thing though, less expectation may take some pressure off.

Archived