IGNORED

Stick

Mr Gow

pony in me pocket,i'll grab the suitcase from the van,coz if you want the BEST UNS then you do'nt ask questions

Come on messers Sexton and Lansdown, sign Del Boy

You know it makes sense

Mange Tout Mange Tout

pony in me pocket,i'll grab the suitcase from the van,coz if you want the BEST UNS then you do'nt ask questions

Come on messers Sexton and Lansdown, sign Del Boy

You know it makes sense

That would be bonnet da douche !

Hopefully the board will take all the time in the world sifting through the applications. We shouldn't be hoping this is a quick appointment, we've done this too many times, this is a chance to have a really good look around the UK for some of the best up and coming managers and the experienced out of work ones. For too long we have got the wrong choice in, this needs to be right, and it might even be a brave choice, but no matter how long it takes the fans will need to show extreme patience.

Amazing how we know sod all about a man 5 days ago.....suddenly he's the messiah.

Granted he has done a good job in his circumstances, but I'm still rather sceptical about Scottish football as a whole and think achievements up there should be taken with a pinch of salt.

We cannot afford to employ a manager who needs time to adapt to managing in the Championship.

I appreciate any manager is a gamble....but feel like this one is a rather big gamble

Archived