IGNORED

David Moyes - Worth A Flutter?

BerkeleyBAred

I posted this a couple of weeks ago. Happy for this to happen. I am on the Martin O'Neill bandwagon right now but believe we should go balls out for a top notch manager who is going to inspire, motivate and attract talent.

Some may say pie in the sky - wanting a top manager is no more pie in the sky than expecting us to be a PL club in the next couple of seasons, and getting that top manager makes challenging more of an unrealistic reality!

The board needs to make a strong appointment. The team has little confidence and needs a motivator. Also needs to inspire us, the crowd. AG has become a "library". A weak appointment will see 10,000 crowd against Posh, no inspiration no vocal support and destiny in Div 1. Aim high I say. Or forget the stadium and step back where our history says we belong. Speculate to accumulate. Not the time for an unknown, unproven, or journeyman.

The board needs to make a strong appointment. The team has little confidence and needs a motivator. Also needs to inspire us, the crowd. AG has become a "library". A weak appointment will see 10,000 crowd against Posh, no inspiration no vocal support and destiny in Div 1. Aim high I say. Or forget the stadium and step back where our history says we belong. Speculate to accumulate. Not the time for an unknown, unproven, or journeyman.

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I posted this a couple of weeks ago. Happy for this to happen. I am on the Martin O'Neill bandwagon right now but believe we should go balls out for a top notch manager who is going to inspire, motivate and attract talent.

Some may say pie in the sky - wanting a top manager is no more pie in the sky than expecting us to be a PL club in the next couple of seasons, and getting that top manager makes challenging more of an unrealistic reality!

And no more pie in the sky than, say "Nicky Maynard is worth at least £12m"... as we heard a few months ago...

Archived