IGNORED

A Warm Welcome To....

Chivs

It occurs to me that if I am a prospective new manager of Bristol City that I would consider my own thoughts of City, then ask some mates what they think about the club, and finally I'd scout about the Interweb for some information.

Which means that they will stumble across this site.

Therefore, I think it is incumbent on us all to welcome our next manager.

Derek, I've been keeping an eye on you for a while (since Tuesday actually) and I've always been a big fan. St Johnston are almost my second team and, despite previous comments, I don't really have anything against Scottish people. Welcome to Bristol.

Dave, I almost admire the Welsh and I admire you even more for trying to help the little sods out. All is forgiven. I remember admiring your style of play with envy. Welcome to Bristol.

Billy, although you are a little sh*t of a man, I mean that in the best possible way. I know you will understand what I'm saying, and, more importantly, you wouldn't care if you don't. I like your tough little man persona. It's exactly what we need. Welcome to Bristol.

That should do it. I respectively ask the MODs to delete 2 of the paragraphs above this as the odds change. I'm not that bothered which one gets it....

It occurs to me that if I am a prospective new manager of Bristol City that I would consider my own thoughts of City, then ask some mates what they think about the club, and finally I'd scout about the Interweb for some information.

Derek, I've been keeping an eye on you for a while (since Tuesday actually) and I've always been a big fan. St Johnston are almost my second team and, despite previous comments, I don't really have anything against Scottish people. Welcome to Bristol.

Dave, I almost admire the Welsh and I admire you even more for trying to help the little sods out. All is forgiven. I remember admiring your style of play with envy. Welcome to Bristol.

Billy, although you are a little sh*t of a man, I mean that in the best possible way. I know you will understand what I'm saying, and, more importantly, you wouldn't care if you don't. I like your tough little man persona. It's exactly what we need. Welcome to Bristol.

That should do it. I respectively ask the MODs to delete 2 of the paragraphs above this as the odds change. I'm not that bothered which one gets it....

Fair shout, that really made I chuckle

Haha good lad

Archived