IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Mr Gow

I'd have him back at the gate in a second.

He'd make a good ball boy.

Jesus Wolfman you just made me spit my thatchers all over the ******* keypad, when i read the 1st bit i thought you had totally lost the plot :) Fair play mate :)

Wonder how you'll all react if the new boss decides he's worth a place in the team?

That'll silence a few of you!

Christ, even the chesterfield fans don't think he's good enough for them, so I think it's unlikely that any new manager is going to rate him.

Unfortunately fella people cant see pass who brought him to the club and most would rather see Skuse than Johnson in the team bizarrely

strange no one can bring up the stats and i not saying he would be the answer but look at the best team performances last season and beyond eg 1st win last season against reading lj recalled and ran the game qpr same cardiff same and scored still say we would have gone up automatic 4 years ago if lj would have stayed fit for last eight or nine games where we hardly won one,

cant believe the stick he's had to put up with tbh

last season we hardly ever lost with lj playing-but heyho hes still shit according to most of the "experts" on this site

no worse than kilkenny imo

ask Chesterfield fans for their views or just read their forum

that's their UNBIASED view.

Archived